L3 Release To Prone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt

Person everyone wants to meet this season
Jan 24, 2011
We do a braced shushinova toss with our middle flyer in our pyramid. It works best if she lands in the cradle on her stomach. The group catches, sets her out to her feet and then they re-set for another skill. The bracing flyers follow her all the way thru the cradle. I did not see any rules against this in the L3 pyramid rules but I may be missing something. @Andre ? @therulesguy?

We do a braced shushinova toss with our middle flyer in our pyramid. It works best if she lands in the cradle on her stomach. The group catches, sets her out to her feet and then they re-set for another skill. The bracing flyers follow her all the way thru the cradle. I did not see any rules against this in the L3 pyramid rules but I may be missing something. @Andre ? @therulesguy?

Send a video. [email protected].

Without seeing a video to know for sure what you are doing.
If she's braced by two bracers by separate hand/arm connections and isn't flipping, landing inverted, twisting more than 1 rotation or stopping at 2 1/2 high then you should be legal.

I think there used to be rules against landing prone but they're gone now

CGAcheer said:
Without seeing a video to know for sure what you are doing.
If she's braced by two bracers by separate hand/arm connections and isn't flipping, landing inverted, twisting more than 1 rotation or stopping at 2 1/2 high then you should be legal.

I think there used to be rules against landing prone but they're gone now

She's not doing any of those so I think it's all good. She basically does an "around the world" toe touch after her bases pop her up and then she lands on her stomach in a cradle with her (original) bases.
Two flyers in elevators (in front of her) brace each arm. It's really simple and very cool so I want to make sure it's 100% legal.

Thanks!

She's not doing any of those so I think it's all good. She basically does an "around the world" toe touch after her bases pop her up and then she lands on her stomach in a cradle with her (original) bases.
Two flyers in elevators (in front of her) brace each arm. It's really simple and very cool so I want to make sure it's 100% legal.

Thanks!

Depending on your height, I think it would be a legal level 3 stunt release move

I will. I am going to send you and Les both videos of my teams this year. I'm not taking any chances.

Thanks!

You'll get a much quicker response if you just send the skills, not a 2.5 minute routine. Routines get pushed to the side to watch when there is time, generally in May and June. Skills get watched when my ADD takes over in the check out line at the grocery store.

Thanks you guys. @Andre I just emailed the video to you. I'll be sending some more very soon. I want to make sure EVERYTHING we do this year is legal. We got burned at two comps at the end of the season last year on a back walk over away from a stunt b/c one of the bases didn't take her hands off the flyer fast enough. I'm not taking any chances any more.

Back