All-Star Large Senior All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2010
I searched the boards but didn't find this thread so if I'm repeating this I'm very sorry. My question is: Are there really only 3 teams in this division for worlds so far. I know F5, WC, and SE. I hope there are more. If not, isn't everyone guaranteed a medal? I don't know how I would feel about winning by only beating 2 teams. If I'm wrong and there are more teams entering this division for worlds, please let me know. Thanks!

Yes they are the only three teams in large senior. It does suck not having very many teams to compete against, but all three still have a huge competition. All three are always amazing, so winning is still going to be a huge accomplishment. Even when there were more teams it was always those three battling it out for first. (minus panthers of course :()

Yes they are the only three teams in large senior. It does suck not having very many teams to compete against, but all three still have a huge competition. All three are always amazing, so winning is still going to be a huge accomplishment. Even when there were more teams it was always those three battling it out for first. (minus panthers of course :()

Oh, yeah! I definitely think it's always been the same top three. I guess I was hoping tsunami was gunna be in that division too. You are right, though. There is still big competition. :)

All of the teams with a medium senior had a large senior at one point. I think its more of a message to the industry that they need to lower the number of athletes on the floor. And regardless of who else was in the division, these would have been your top 3 ... plus panthers

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

And to be honest, these are the teams most people wanted to watch plus panthers again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Large Senior is officially a stalemate.

yeah, seriously!!!!!!! Though still tough competition, I just hate that all those teams are just guaranteed a top three spot when there are so many teams in medium which is just 4 people short of a large team. I don't know, I'm just a fan of a big division where you are on the edge of your seat wondering who will place where. It just seems like now Its who's the best with 36 girls, whose the best with 32, etc! To me, it loses something. Small and large was a big difference so it made sense to me. Idk, just my opinion.

It's my understanding that "Medium" and "Large" will not always be separated at every competition so at quite a few events they both will end up competing against each other. I think most programs feel they have a better shot at winning a worlds title in "Medium" because they don't have to compete against F5, WC, and CEA who like imrichowboutu mentioned before would more than likely be the top teams along with Panthers. I just wish that the USASF would have capped the large divisions to begin with so that there was more competition for every division and not just a decline or increase in certain divisions. Regardless even if F5, WC, and CEA are the only 3 in their division it still doesn't take away from the fact that all 3 are some of the most talented teams in all of all star cheerleading PERIOD. If any one of them decided to cut 6 kids and go "Medium" the entire division would GAG!

im just interested to see if any of the infamous top 3 will get kicked out this year

Back