All-Star Let's Think Outside The Box...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 19, 2011
..for some songs to that you think would be good in routines. Let's try songs that aren't your traditional cheer music, but that could be pumped up a little and make for a good routine. Think county songs, Broadway (one time a team danced to One Night Only and it was super), Rock (but NOT Girls by Moltley Crue) What about contemporary Christian pop/rock???
Any outside that box music you'd like to see in a routine.
I would like see someone use Prince - Baby I'm a Star (somebody probably HAS used it, I just didnt see it).

Red High Heels is super cute, I think it's Kellie Pickler. Sara Evans- Born to Fly. Dream- Miley Cyrus (not original) Sweet Dreams are Made of This, Lucky Star-Madonna, Defying Gravity-Wicked, You Can't Stop the Beat- Hairspray, Light up the Sky- Yellowcard, You and Me- Dave Matthews Band,

I want to see one of the large senior teams (I have a few specific teams in mind) dance to the theme song for the Bad Girls Club. Of course it would have to be edited but I think the song would work perfectly.

Any Prince song would work for me. I am pretty much obsessed with his music and would love to see someone put some of his music in their routine. Loved when UA (I think it was UA) danced to him.

I could have sworn a coed team would have used There's A Place For Us by Carrie Underwood. It's from the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack, it's amazing.
I can't really think of anything out of the box, 'cause it all seems to have been done!

Your Song- Elton John/Moulin Rouge (I like the Moulin Rouge better)..if you speed it up a little it would be AMAZING for a pyramid or a longer stunt section
Starts with Goodbye-Carrie Underwood

Your Song- Elton John/Moulin Rouge (I like the Moulin Rouge better)..if you speed it up a little it would be AMAZING for a pyramid or a longer stunt section
Starts with Goodbye-Carrie Underwood
your song sounds PERFECT for a stunt section and definitely moulin rouge! a favorite movie of mine :)

The World- Brad Paisley (Stunts maybe?)
Rockstar- Nickleback (I have a stunt made up to it that involves 5 ticktocks all from different body positions)

haha wow if I actually went on with this it would be like 50 pages long

I want to see one of the large senior teams (I have a few specific teams in mind) dance to the theme song for the Bad Girls Club. Of course it would have to be edited but I think the song would work perfectly.

Any Prince song would work for me. I am pretty much obsessed with his music and would love to see someone put some of his music in their routine. Loved when UA (I think it was UA) danced to him.
I agree Prince is an excellent choice also look at some house music for nice dance or tumbling music

has anyone ever stunted to Listen by Beyonce? I vaguely remember hearing it somewhere, and I think it's the perfect song for a stunt or pyramid. (Idk what other thread I could pose that question in)

Okay...Shhhhhhh, don't tell...:) but here's a couple that I think would be great by TobyMac... Showstopper, Tonight, Hey Devil........

Red High Heels is super cute, I think it's Kellie Pickler. Sara Evans- Born to Fly. Dream- Miley Cyrus (not original) Sweet Dreams are Made of This, Lucky Star-Madonna, Defying Gravity-Wicked, You Can't Stop the Beat- Hairspray, Light up the Sky- Yellowcard, You and Me- Dave Matthews Band,

Our Junior 4 Stunted to "Red High Heels" last year. I was pretty cute

I'll probably take a beating on this but I dislike country music in cheer mixes. Maybe I just haven't heard a good one yet tho, idk.

I love all other genres!

I'm using some soul sirens this year, for example
Aretha Franklin: R-E-S-P-E-C-T (you must respect our ENERGY!)

Latest posts

Back