Level 4 Stunt Inversion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the wording of the rules that would affect downward inversions are the same for 4 and 5 only difference is prep and below vs prep and above.

To my understanding a straddle sit/flat back/deadman/etc is prep level regardless of arm extension.

There are two catchers on the arms and the back comes in too on the shoulders. So in my head its been legal at 4 and something i've been waiting to have a level 4 team to put in for the last couple of years. But now I see CA Wildcats and Cali Elite throwing what I think is a level 4 skill and it made me question it.

Andre

Tag me in this again later today.

Andre
do you have an answer on this yet?

also heard a rumor that suspended forward rolls with a full twist at level 3 might be illegal according to some update of the rules that I haven't seen yet. I figured I would have known about it but, you never really know these days.

Andre
do you have an answer on this yet?

also heard a rumor that suspended forward rolls with a full twist at level 3 might be illegal according to some update of the rules that I haven't seen yet. I figured I would have known about it but, you never really know these days.

Clarifications on a couple things are coming soon, that's why I'm waiting. I thought they would come out yesterday, but now I'm guessing it will be after Thanksgiving.

Plus yesterday I was so tired when I watched the video the only thing that ran through my head was how much fun that looked like.

Clarifications on a couple things are coming soon, that's why I'm waiting. I thought they would come out yesterday, but now I'm guessing it will be after Thanksgiving.

Plus yesterday I was so tired when I watched the video the only thing that ran through my head was how much fun that looked like.

Clarifications that are affecting this year?? This late??

Clarifications that are affecting this year?? This late??

They will take effect immediately.

Is that the correct effect, or should I have used affect? I generally try to avoid both.

Is that the correct effect, or should I have used affect? I generally try to avoid both.
Nothing like waiting until teams are competing....:confused:

affect is a verb, effect is a noun, and affect can also a noun when referencing psychology and the mood, desire, liveliness or lack thereof of patients

so can we get a preview of these? So I can at least start thinking of a new sequence. Its not like our teams haven't already spent months learning their stunt sequences or anything

Someone is always competing and someone will always complain about the timing.

the easy way to alleviate the complaining is to post the change now that will go into effect starting the generally accepted Next Season of wherever you're at. In America, that is May

Back