Level 4 Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 27, 2013
Is it legal to do a 1-1/2 up to 2 legged extension?
Also, is it legal to do a half turn switch-up to one legged extension?

Thanks!

No to both. You can 1 1/2 to prep. Release moves landing extended cannot twist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, another question though, what is scored more difficult? 1-1/2 to prep or full up to extension?

Same with the other stunt, is 1/2 up to lib worth more difficulty points, or is a switch-up.

540 to prep vs 360 to extended -- whatever is cleaner. If both are executed equally and equally clean, they should score the same, but typically the 540 scores higher.

180 to extended lib is a level 3 skill and a switch up to extended is a level 4 skill.

Ok thanks, another question though, what is scored more difficult? 1-1/2 to prep or full up to extension?

Same with the other stunt, is 1/2 up to lib worth more difficulty points, or is a switch-up.

I believe a 1 1/2 up to prep would score higher if it is executed currently. You can always have both of these in the routine. Like in the pyramid have the center flyer, or post do a full up to extension.

Ok that's what I thought. My coach was saying that the 360 to extension would score more but I wasn't so sure... Thanks!

There's no numerical value on individual skills, so it truly depends on what the judge determines is harder. Both are difficult.

Back