Link Problems.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dawgshow

Cheer Parent
Oct 14, 2010
Does anyone else get this when they click on a link from the app? "Twitter widget log helper"

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Drives me crazy too! Go on the top right of the post, hit "web view"
Then click on the link from there and it will work

Does anyone else get this when they click on a link from the app? "Twitter widget log helper"

Please elaborate!

Some servers of twitter and facebook have been down today, btw.

Please elaborate!

It's been a couple days. when you click a link, the real link pops up for a few seconds, but then the page tries to go to some "twitter widget log helper." It just shows a blank page and it won't let you go back to the real article.

Please elaborate!

Every time I click a link posted in a thread (for example the announcement of the unified score sheet) the app takes me to a blank page with a header that reads "twitter widget log helper"
Let me see if I can get a screen shot

Screenshot only shows a blank screen.

Last edited:
I had it for a couple of days before the most recent update. Haven't had it since then.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

I'm still getting it, but not every link anymore. I just got it when I tried to open the universal score sheet link, but one of the cheer mad links opened fine.

Edited to say: the cheer mad link have me the same error message yesterday, but not today.

Researching it actually seems to be an issue with their twitter accounts. People not properly setting up twitter widgets.

About ten days ago I saw the first instance occur. Now I get that response when I click links about 75% of the time. The links have no twitter association. And, nothing whatsoever has changed on my twitter from before when it never occurred.

Back