List Of Eps?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2014
Hello! I tried to search on here for a comprehensive list of EPs, but couldn't find one (so sorry if this has been created somewhere). Anyone know of a list, or would you be willing to tell me the events/EPs that you enjoy being a part of (for example, could be Jam Brands, or a specific event that they produce)? Thank you!

I am not positive but I believe if you go to the USASF website you will find a listing of associate members that should include EP's and vendors

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

I am not positive but I believe if you go to the USASF website you will find a listing of associate members that should include EP's and vendors

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
They have a list- thank you! As soon as I read your post, I realized that should have been the first place I looked. Thanks :)

You're welcome and I am glad it worked.

Back