Music List of music producers and websites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
what producers or websites do you recommend that are legit? my pop warner team has a really botched up mix and they are actually one of the better teams in the region.

What region are you in? Next Step Cheer does custom music mixes for a reasonable price at a quick turnaround time. They did Orangetown Patriots music the last 2 years which placed 2nd at nationals in the jr peewee division last year. For more information contact Michael at [email protected].

Want me to make a Wiki entry for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Want me to make a Wiki entry for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yes! and you could add people (with their permission i guess?) who aren't big name music people but just do it on the side and cost less in case some one was looking for that...

Limelight Music Pro just got a new website, nothing is really uploaded yet but would love to hear the input!! www.limelightmusicpro.com

Andy
Limelight Music

Allover impression: looks great!
One minor thing: on the policies site way on the bottom after Cheerleading worlds I guess it is supposed to say "ask" instead of "as".
And I like that it is very easy to navigate.

Thank You! I will have to change that!

Andy

Allover impression: looks great!
One minor thing: on the policies site way on the bottom after Cheerleading worlds I guess it is supposed to say "ask" instead of "as".
And I like that it is very easy to navigate.

Back