All-Star Live! Philly 1/5/18

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Cheer 4 U So there was a protest outside apparently? I missed it cause I was inside the entire time... I heard they held signs calling "cheer parents are p*mps" & "cheerleaders are prostitots". What the hell was going on????
I didn't know the WBC/supporters protest at cheer competitions as well.. apparently they do?:confused:

@Cheer 4 U So there was a protest outside apparently? I missed it cause I was inside the entire time... I heard they held signs calling "cheer parents are p*mps" & "cheerleaders are prostitots". What the hell was going on????
I didn't know the WBC/supporters protest at cheer competitions as well.. apparently they do?:confused:
It wasnt WBC but a similar group. Key of David Christian Center. They have protested other things. One held a sign at a prior protest saying " women belong in the kitchen." The website faqs, talks about calling girls in jeans whores. Bunch of nuts. Truly I believe they want their 15 minutes of fame and hope more folks will join their cause, which brings more money to their coffers.

Last edited:
It wasnt WBC but a similar group. Key of David Christian Center. They have protested other things. One held a sign at a prior protest saying " women belong in the kitchen." The website faqs, talks a kit calling girls in jeans whores. Bunch of nuts. Truly I believe they want their 15 minutes of fame and hope more folks will join their cause, which brings more money to their coffers.
Those types of people are literally oblivious. There doing the exact opposite. Spreading outdated hate/ignorance.

Back