All-Star Looking For Gyms In Florida!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2015
Hey everyone! Im pretty new at this so forgive me if I do anything wrong :)
Anyways, I'm looking for a new gym in Central Florida that offers private stunting lessons. Preferably no more than an hour from the Orlando area. I only know of two that offer private stunting lessons, which are Topgun Orlando, and Brandon. Thanks in advance :)

Do you mean a brand new gym just opened or something different than TG or Brandon?

**Don't mind me, just one of the girls here**

Coastal Elite in Merrit Island is about an hour from Orlando; no clue if they do stunting privates.

Squeeze All-Stars is in Orlando; again, not sure if they do private stunting lessons.

Extreme All-Stars is in Melbourne, Freedom All-Stars is in Rockledge; no clue if they offer stunting privates

Tumble Tech in Oldsmar does stunting privates! Depending on where in Orlando you are, it's probably at your max. hour drive.

ETA. It's a bit further, but you may want to try Top Dog in Largo. I think they offer stunt privates!

Double Down Athletics and Legendary Athletics are both in the Orlando area. I am not sure if they do stunt privates - but most area gyms do.

just out of curiosity, how many of these gyms offer an open team? After graduation, I still want to cheer if it lines up with a job, and it would be nice to know these things!

just out of curiosity, how many of these gyms offer an open team? After graduation, I still want to cheer if it lines up with a job, and it would be nice to know these things!

Coastal Elite has IOC5 or IOC6 (Not 100% sure which, but they have one open team and I know it's co-ed)
None of the others I mentioned do.

Back