All-Star Magic Bands On A Worlds Package

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 26, 2010
Does anyone know if we can customise our standard grey Disney Magic Bands? We've paid for our accommodation directly to USASF through the friends and family part of the registration. Our invoice has a customer number which I presume is the gyms as it also lists their name and address. Our name is on the invoice/receipt also though.
I want to create a My Disney Experience account to customise the colour and link them to our reservation - but I'm assuming as the name on the reservation and the gym's customer number don't match up, we're unable to. I've tried ringing their help number but it's 1am in florida at the moment - so would love to hear anyone's experiences while I wait for a more sociable hour (well for them anyway) to ring the call centre.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if we can customise our standard grey Disney Magic Bands? We've paid for our accommodation directly to USASF through the friends and family part of the registration. Our invoice has a customer number which I presume is the gyms as it also lists their name and address. Our name is on the invoice/receipt also though.
I want to create a My Disney Experience account to customise the colour and link them to our reservation - but I'm assuming as the name on the reservation and the gym's customer number don't match up, we're unable to. I've tried ringing their help number but it's 1am in florida at the moment - so would love to hear anyone's experiences while I wait for a more sociable hour (well for them anyway) to ring the call centre.

Thanks!

Search on etsy and online for "customized magic band decals or sticker or covers". There are about 8 companies who make them, some of whom will customize it to your teams colors and add your logo. The are waterproof stickers that go over the grey band. they work great!

I also recommend a band cover. We like magicyourband.com and myfantasybands.com.
There is also tons of etsy shops that do custom bands.
I think you can only link MDE if your name is on the reservation but I would double check.

Have been in touch with Disney, but they can't help me without a confirmation number. As we've paid via a third-party (USASF), I've sent them an email to see if it is possible. Otherwise, the custom stickers would be a good fallback :D

Wow - I'm thinking the sticker cover is the way to go! I never knew they even made things like this. Thanks guys!

Will usasf give us the confirmation number for the tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let you know if they get back to me. I could only email them to ask.

It would be awesome if the do. We are going to summit the following weekend and I know we will have Sunday afternoon and Monday off. Would love to be able to get some fast passes for rides.

Anyone know if Summit passed get the bands or is this just a worlds thing? I remember years past it was our thumb and a card lol

Anyone know if Summit passed get the bands or is this just a worlds thing? I remember years past it was our thumb and a card lol

Wondering the same thing. I think summit gets magic bands for room key and separate ticket for park entry. I've read that you can add your park ticket to the magic band though. I want to order my daughters team some magic band decals to go in their airplane goodie bags.

You can add your park ticket to the MagicBand using My Disney Experience. You scratch off the back of the ticket and enter the number when prompted on the site. (I would keep the card in your wallet just in case.)

If you are staying on property in Disney, you will receive a MagicBand as this is your room key.

Disney cannot ship MagicBands internationally due to laws about shipping RFID-enabled things--international guests get them when they check in.

You can add your park ticket to the MagicBand using My Disney Experience. You scratch off the back of the ticket and enter the number when prompted on the site. (I would keep the card in your wallet just in case.)

If you are staying on property in Disney, you will receive a MagicBand as this is your room key.

Disney cannot ship MagicBands internationally due to laws about shipping RFID-enabled things--international guests get them when they check in.

And always take a copy of the back of your card-- that way of all else fails that can find your information that way!

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Back