All-Star Majors 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do Stars ever make a dent at Majors? They’re one of my faves but history suggests it’s just too soon for them to pack the punch they’re capable of. And I was just thinking it’s got to be tough always losing the first comp of the year, and knowing it’s probably a foregone conclusion. Especially when you know you’re good.

Do Stars ever make a dent at Majors? They’re one of my faves but history suggests it’s just too soon for them to pack the punch they’re capable of. And I was just thinking it’s got to be tough always losing the first comp of the year, and knowing it’s probably a foregone conclusion. Especially when you know you’re good.
I was wondering this too. The funny thing is they look amazing at their showcase every year. Who knows?

They won in 2014, 2015 and 2018.

I am really surprised that SE beat out BSB for overall grand.

Everytime I think I understand AS scoring, a situation happens that reminds me that I don't!

Me too. But it was only by a tenth of a point so I think it was one of those things where maybe the judges started off scoring pretty conservatively earlier in the day (I think coed went before LAG), saw nobody was really hitting, and then got more generous as the day went on. Possibly not even aware they were doing it.

Back