High School Make Up?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 12, 2011
How does your team do make up? My team's make up usually goes with what our theme is. Our theme last season was Pink so we had hot pink eye shadow, bows, and spankies. :)

We do naturall make up, so a shinny tan eye shadow, and then upper and lower eye liner and mascara. A lot of people then have lip gloss and blush/ bronzer as well!

I am coming from a team that understood a natural eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer and COLOR on lips was necessary. The new team I am coaching will shortly be adopting that theory as last year they looked like ghosts. Games I will be less strict but for competition, they need to look alive!

I dont mean like by natural means your wearing no make up at all, but nothing over the top, like we dont do crazy bright red lips and stuff like that, but we mean for it to be like you look alive like naturally...not totally sure how to describe it to you...ahhhh its bugging me because i dont know but into words what i mean hahaha

I dont mean like by natural means your wearing no make up at all, but nothing over the top, like we dont do crazy bright red lips and stuff like that, but we mean for it to be like you look alive like naturally...not totally sure how to describe it to you...ahhhh its bugging me because i dont know but into words what i mean hahaha

I am 100% with you! However, defining natural could get complicated! :) I am all about looking alive and not like cheap tramps, esp for HS cheer!

we always had natural make up with pink bows and spankies. i never understood it because of our light blue uniforms... oh well

We just wore makeup that stood out. But at the end of the season it resulted in everyone using my silver eyeshadow and red lipstick.

Oh, this thread is about natural makeup? I'll be going now, and taking cp's eye stickers, silver glitter and red lipstick with me.

i am dying for the eye stickers for my girls, because i get stuck doing all their make up every competition...however, i have no idea where to get them!! any idea??

A little heavier than normal, but natural. Kind of the make-up you would put on for family pictures. Just a little something something :)

Back