OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Back by popular demand, the 2016 Fierce Bracket Challenge!

It's through ESPN Tournament Challenge again, so you'll need an ESPN account (super easy and free to create). Let us know if your ESPN name is different from your FierceBoard name. Mine is ktguen on ESPN!

Get in the action now:
NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN

Group: Fierce Bracket Challenge!
Password: shimmy

You can enter one bracket only. It will lock when the Round of 64 begins Thurs., March 17 at noon. You can make edits at any point until then, and no one can see your picks until the games begin. I'll try to post a few reminders before then. You can't enter after Thursday afternoon!

Any questions, fire away! Be sure to download the app too. It's easy to follow along and check your standings while the games are underway.

Last edited:
Made mine! Sydneyylouuwhoo is my ESPN name. My brackets are always straight trash and I expect this one to be no different [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying this even though i know nothing about basketball at all.. this could be fun though.. My name is miia901116 on there. Should you pick all the round now? I know nothing about this stuff.. (sorry for asking..)

Trying this even though i know nothing about basketball at all.. this could be fun though.. My name is miia901116 on there. Should you pick all the round now? I know nothing about this stuff.. (sorry for asking..)
You can pick now or later, whichever works for you! As long as its picked by Thursday afternoon.

You can pick now or later, whichever works for you! As long as its picked by Thursday afternoon.

Ah thank you! I will pick all now then but im just guessing so this will be the weirdest bracket of all. even weirder tan my worlds bracket last year (i came close to last place) but hey its fun guessing!

I don't have time to open right now... but I'm assuming we're doing women's brackets as well right?
I'm not even sure if ESPN hosts those (I would hope they do) but I would totally make one. I'll look around after they announce the field today.

Ah thank you! I will pick all now then but im just guessing so this will be the weirdest bracket of all. even weirder tan my worlds bracket last year (i came close to last place) but hey its fun guessing!

Go by mascots. Or look at team pictures and go by attractiveness. I did that my very first year and I had every game from Sweet 16 on down.

Go by mascots. Or look at team pictures and go by attractiveness. I did that my very first year and I had every game from Sweet 16 on down.

I went by which of the schools i would have wated to go to. so kinda random but i like it! but nice ideas! Thank you!

I'm the worst at these because I always expect the higher ranked teams to do well but there are always so many upsets. Plus I don't follow it especially since my school's team had zero chance of making it.
How long till world's brackets? I don't do too hot in those either but at least I kinda know what I'm talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@quitthedrama I don't exaclty love your bracket's name :p

I have Syracuse wining the whole thing because March Madness is full of upsets and I have to stay loyal to this godforsaken team. But I've got my snacks and drinks ready for the Loser's Party! Potato skins anyone???
haha sorry! I have always liked Syracuse, and I'm not blaming them - if I got a bogus bid I'd take it too!

haha sorry! I have always liked Syracuse, and I'm not blaming them - if I got a bogus bid I'd take it too!
They are the "level 5 team at Worlds who should be a level 3 but have 4 fulls" of the NCAAs.

(To be honest, I was told by someone that they were banned from the tournament this year so I was just as surprised/confused as you were to see them selected! I'm currently trying to figure out who told me that so I can make sure to never believe them again.)

Back