All-Star Marta

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermeup

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
The Marta site isn't working for me. I hope someone familiar with Marta and Atlanta reads this thread.

My daughter and I are coming in on Thursday and staying at an airport hotel. We were planning to take the Marta Friday morning to the CNN Center, since we are staying at the Omni that weekend.

Is there a direct train from CNN Center to Airport?

Do I have to buy that fare card or can I just pay for each trip?

Thanks in advance.

The Marta site isn't working for me. I hope someone familiar with Marta and Atlanta reads this thread.

My daughter and I are coming in on Thursday and staying at an airport hotel. We were planning to take the Marta Friday morning to the CNN Center, since we are staying at the Omni that weekend.

Is there a direct train from CNN Center to Airport?

Do I have to buy that fare card or can I just pay for each trip?

Thanks in advance.

You have to transfer...take the red or yellow line to Five Points then transfer to the green or blue line to CNN Center.

You can pay for each trip ($2.50) + $1 one time reloadable Breeze Card.

Anyone else who is familiar with MARTA - please feel free to correct me :)

You have to transfer...take the red or yellow line to Five Points then transfer to the green or blue line to CNN Center.

You can pay for each trip ($2.50) + $1 one time reloadable Breeze Card.

Anyone else who is familiar with MARTA - please feel free to correct me :)

seems right to me! its really easy though... you should be fine!
The only thing is i dont think you have to pay the $1 for the reload-able breeze card if you dont want a reusable card... if you just want a one way ticket just get that! But its all in the info at the kiosks where you buy your tickets (there is one in the airport)

the important thing to know is that Marta is a tiny transit system. It goes N-S and E-W. That's it. There's only 2 lines. It will be a breeze!

I figured out the Metro in DC, so I'm hoping I can figure out Marta. I thought I saw that there was a straight train from airport to CNN Center area. Every time I click on something on the Marta website, I get rerouted to a search page.

Back