149507_1739795140429_1405182427_1885138_4956766_n.jpg

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
Miami Beach, FL
www.spiritfx.com
I am a(n)...
Choreographer
Excellent! LMAO! You might want to add death due to shimmies because if I could've, I would've shimmied you 823502395 times for that!

Haha. I cant take full credit - Someone else actually made the chart, someone else actually came up with the idea, and I researched the statistics!

Feb 22, 2010
just because the music has something other people interpret as "directed towards another team" doesnt mean that:
1. the team is actually directing it at another team...which i can tell you they are absolutely not.
2. tsunami is mean and rude...actually they are still the sweethearts...they just got fierce music
3. that they asked for the specific voiceovers. JR did his thing.
4. or that they are using the voiceovers as a way to put others down and make themselves feel better.

the video PROVES they stepped it up!!!!! ;)

Nov 24, 2010
just because the music has something other people interpret as "directed towards another team" doesnt mean that:
1. the team is actually directing it at another team...which i can tell you they are absolutely not.
2. tsunami is mean and rude...actually they are still the sweethearts...they just got fierce music
4. or that they are using the voiceovers as a way to put others down and make themselves feel better.

One of the best Quotes Ever!! So true, couldn't have said it better myself!!

Dec 15, 2009

what video? they have every team visible except theirs on spirit unlimited site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online