All-Star Maryland State Championship Jan 22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So anyone have results? I saw a pic on twitter, did they really give out grey jackets with pink sleeves? did they forget this is a coed sport?

yeah its a really weird color red....tends to look pink..the writing on the front is in pink tho...the coastal part is...

yeah its a really weird color red....tends to look pink..the writing on the front is in pink tho...the coastal part is...
smh, this is one of those competitions, hate it and love it at the same time, missed it this year, had to stay home and watch my Ravens, look forward to hearing some results...

smh, this is one of those competitions, hate it and love it at the same time, missed it this year, had to stay home and watch my Ravens, look forward to hearing some results...

that competition was a huge mess...they were an hr behind by the 2nd session somehow...
i can tell u crimson heat won a lot of the lower level divisions off the top of my head i remember they won small sr 5, small sr 4, large youth 2...
large youth 2
1. crimson heat
2. maryland twisters little winds

small sr 5
1. crimson heat
2. maryland twisters eclipse

large sr 5
1. F5
2. Tsunami

small restricted 5
1. Velocity
2. Unique
3. ?

Jr 5
1. Supercells
2. Maryland marlins riptide

Jr3
1. Maryland twisters twilight

Sr 2
1. Maryland Twisters Lightning

Sr3
1. Maryland twisters mist

Large jr 4
1. Crimson heat
2. Maryland twisters fiercewinds

F5 grand champs
Crimson heat sr 4 grand champs

Thats all i can remember off the top of my head lol

Just saw a facebook update that the Twisters dance team got first place! Congrats to them! Hope to see a video :)

I have never seen so much garbage on the floors and in the seats!!!! Don't know if that was Coastal's issue or the convention center but ..YUK! How hard is it to throw away your stuff when you are finished??? There was also a woman who fell and hurt her ankle pretty badly...hoping she didn't slip on some of the food debris :(

I have never seen so much garbage on the floors and in the seats!!!! Don't know if that was Coastal's issue or the convention center but ..YUK! How hard is it to throw away your stuff when you are finished??? There was also a woman who fell and hurt her ankle pretty badly...hoping she didn't slip on some of the food debris :(
Wasn't it at the convention center this year? In the past at the arena, the floors were always wet or sticky from spilled drinks, I blamed it on the no caps policy for the bottled drinks...

The event was already behind due to over 3 physical altercations in the audience over seating before level 2 even began to compete. It was pretty crazy!!

On a more positive note, I LOVE HEAT! As an organization overall they are just so kind, and fun to be around during a competition!! And as always F5 Rocked the House and showed Great Sportsmanship!

Shame on Coastal for poor planning. The line to buy tickets was extremely long this morning, they did not have enough chairs for the 1st session I know I stood up for at least 2 hours before a cheer dad found dome chairs for me and my cp. Parents were rude and nasty over chairs do they stopped bringing more chairs out. The trash and debris was ridiculous.

Why can't they get this competition right? BATC which is much bigger runs pretty smoothly. The first year at National Harbor day 1 was a mess, but they scrambled and fixed it for day 2. MD states is a mess year after year, I wonder if that's why fewer teams attend every year. I would love to see this become the showcase for MD cheer talent, that MD needs and deserves!

Back