All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite eBay Auctions & Special Edition Tribute Patch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
After November’s tragedy, our hearts will forever wear blue in support of our Midwest Cheer Elite family...

Cheer for a Cause has teamed up with vendors and industry professionals who all “wanted to do something to help out”.

We are holding a “not-so-silent” auction of donated items on eBay and will be adding more almost every day until December 15th! These are gifts that give twice and 100% of the proceeds from the auctions will go to the funds set up for the Morris and Blair families.

All the items we have up so far are here: http://shop.ebay.com/cheerforacause/m.html

1907491194cff166e40931.jpg

We also have a limited number of Special Edition Cheer for a Cause Midwest Cheer Elite Tribute Patches available. They are 3-1/2” patches and 100% embroidery. You can put them on your team bag, jacket or key ring to show your support.

If you want to donate an item for auction, just email [email protected]. You can also find out more about Cheer for a Cause at http://www.cheerforacause.org.

“Our lives change as we change the lives of others.”

WeCHEER. WeDANCE. WeCARE. WeSHARE.

Picture of the tribute patch

1907491194cff166e40931.jpg

Sorry it didn't post in the original since I just uploaded it.

yay! Finally I can order something. Never heard back on the t-shirts and none of the gyms in my area got responses either :/.

How to get a patch

Glad you like the patches! Yes, they are buy-it-nows. Here's a direct link: Midwest Tribute Patch

Be sure to check out the other items on eBay donated by your wonderful Cheer & Dance World vendors!

Cheer for a Cause - The Heart of Your Cheer World!

I have two more bow vendors that will be adding items in the next couple of days!!!

I just put up tons more auctions including shoes and bags donated by Nfinity and a great package from Canada, a year's subscription to TWIST and 10 gym shirts! This is a great way to help out... Click here to see it all. Here's a video Rayna Marques and Whitney Love did to help support.

cheer.dance.care.share.:)

Back