OT Mother's Day And Father's Day Gift Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am obsessed with Kendra Scott earrings. :)
May be a tad expensive, but hoping dear old dad can chip in, lol.

Yes @Cheer Dad give us some insight!

My dad would probably say a day with both of his daughters, but I'd like to actually give him a gift, too.

But I'm boring as heck. Lol. Personally I like breakfast at home, made by the kids. Them cleaning up after of course. [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obvi not a parent lol but if I'm on my own this year then Ill probably get them an immersion blender because that seems fun and they cook a lot. If my brother wants to team up with me, I've proposed a small TV w/ under the cabinet mount for the kitchen to replace the old one that still plays VCRs and takes up too much counter space.

I feel like subscription boxes would be great for Mothers/Fathers Day, especially if you're away from home now (they'll recieve gifts from you multiple times a year even though you're not there!) I've been scouring for a fun, inexpensive box for each but my parents are such practical and boring and picky people that I can never find any that they'd actually like.

You could also pay for a class/series of classes for them to try at a local continuing education center or other places. There are all sorts of fun classes out there. My mom loved taking a cake decorating class at the local craft store. Home Depot holds classes as do some grocery stores *cough* Wegmans *cough*.

I want a bracelet from MamaBsSweetPeas.com eventually. But really I prefer things I will use often or gift cards. Last year they gave me a TMNT shirt and probably some candy.

To celebrate my last huge promotion, they got me a Harry Potter mystery figure and a nice case for my 3DS lol.

Every year I bake a cake for my dad, and make something non-edible for my mom.

Even after many years, my parents are still happy to receive handmade gifts from us. And if they're not, they pretend they are.

Back