Moving The Board To A New Server

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
We will be turning off the board at midnight tonight (12:00am EST) to move it to a newer, faster, better server. As soon as the domain points to the new server it should be up and running on the new server.

We will be turning off the board at midnight tonight (12:00am EST) to move it to a newer, faster, better server. As soon as the domain points to the new server it should be up and running on the new server.
I'm having some trouble. Usually I can comment on a thread at the bottom, but that option is no longer showing. I can only reply to comments already made. Also, sometimes it will show where someone has commented, but the text is not there. Is it me?

I realized why the text isn't on the last comment at the bottom of the page...the full page isn't loading completely. Also, sometimes I can shimmy stuff right away as usual, sometimes, I get another "are you sure you want to shimmy" prompt, and sometimes when I try to shimmy something, I get security errors. Just thought I'd let you know. I know when changes are made there are bugs. I'll just be patient...

I realized why the text isn't on the last comment at the bottom of the page...the full page isn't loading completely. Also, sometimes I can shimmy stuff right away as usual, sometimes, I get another "are you sure you want to shimmy" prompt, and sometimes when I try to shimmy something, I get security errors. Just thought I'd let you know. I know when changes are made there are bugs. I'll just be patient...

Can you screen shot this stuff? That would really help.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What browser do you use?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Can you try from a different computer and see if that works any differently?

Can you also try and clear your cache and see if that helps?

Thanks for the tips. I cleared the cache, and I'm still getting the same result. I went over to internet explorer and tried it there, but it was actually worse there than it is on firefox. I think the issue is that it is just very slow to load everything, but that's just my guess. I checked to see how some other sites would run to see if it's possibly my computer, and I'm running fine everywhere else. My husband has a different computer and also has his own account here. He told me that he is having the exact same issues. I tried to send you some screen shots, but could not do it because I got a message that they are too large. I'm going to use screen hunter and try to send them again. Thanks for your help!

@kingston - having some problems, same as @mommadonna
I can't even insert screen shots to send you. I could via email if someone wants to take a look.

I have some trouble viewing pictures. I think it only affects pictures that are directly uploaded to the fierceboard. I can only see the top fourth at max.
Here is a screenshot of one of those pictures:
fb.jpg

That's how they show up until the page is fully loaded (which takes forever if a pictures that is directly uploaded is on it).
Just to check I just went through the "Let's Discuss Worlds Scoring"-thread. The pictures you uploaded there also didn't appear in full - but I was able too see them at the time you uploaded them.

I have some trouble viewing pictures. I think it only affects pictures that are directly uploaded to the fierceboard. I can only see the top fourth at max.
Here is a screenshot of one of those pictures:View attachment 169
That's how they show up until the page is fully loaded (which takes forever if a pictures that is directly uploaded is on it).
Just to check I just went through the "Let's Discuss Worlds Scoring"-thread. The pictures you uploaded there also didn't appear in full - but I was able too see them at the time you uploaded them.

Ok that helps. Maybe a setting.

Here is a screenshot of one of those pictures:View attachment 169

I reset everyones cookies. Will you tell me if that helped?

Back