Name Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2010
Since this is my senior year ive been thinking about ways I can still be a part of cheerleading when I age out. I discovered I really like to make videos similar to 2by2's. But I am at a loss for a name! I want something that I wont wan't to change later and will sound professional if it ever turns into a career. Jay has given me alot of business advice but I kind of need a name to start a channel on youtube and get myself out there!
Any suggestions would be great!

Some info about me/my videos: My name is Cassidy, I make videos for girls at my gym but I do not want the gym name to be included in the username/business name. I want something that actually sounds like it has to do with cheerleading.

Thanks! <3

that's really great you're gonna start this....some competition coming up for Jay...oooooh!:)

I'll think some more later, but just some ideas I came up with so far:

C-cheervids (C from your name and also like in see cheer videos)
cheermemory creations (because these video's are mostly great memories to look back to in the future)
Cheer in the Spotlight
treasures2cheer4

how about CWORks ? C for Cassidy WOR as in the first letters of your last name & first letters of the word works which your videos will be like your works of art! idk it's 6 am & i can't sleep sorry if this is bad hahah

that's really great you're gonna start this....some competition coming up for Jay...oooooh!:)

I'll think some more later, but just some ideas I came up with so far:

C-cheervids (C from your name and also like in see cheer videos)
cheermemory creations (because these video's are mostly great memories to look back to in the future)
Cheer in the Spotlight
treasures2cheer4
Thanks! haha. We're in the same state too, but I don't think there are enough people like Jay out there. You can only take on so many people at once and a bunch want a video from him! As for the names I kind of like the last one!

Twothirty Productions?
At first I didnt understand this, now I feel stupid. haha. Thats pretty clever. I was also thinking maybe using the name of a skill? Full Around Videos? I don't know what skill would sound the best though.

At first I didnt understand this, now I feel stupid. haha. Thats pretty clever. I was also thinking maybe using the name of a skill? Full Around Videos? I don't know what skill would sound the best though.

What about terms like Full Out, Twist, Perfect 10, Flip?

Im thinking I like the name "Full Out Films". Anyone else have any better suggestions before I make my final decision? & thanks everyone for your help. :)

Back