Original Poster
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
DFW
totalcheerperformance.com
Role:
Athlete
Now that Cheersport is just about over, time to move on to NCA!! Less than 2 weeks away. For those that haven't seen, the performance order is up. I have also included the link for the Google Spreadsheet, as usual. I'll do some tweaking to it between now and then, but wanted to get it posted since I know people like to reference it.

Schedules: 2020 NCA All-Star National Championship - Schedule - Varsity

NCA 2020 Spreadsheet

Last edited:

luv2cheer92

Original Poster
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
DFW
totalcheerperformance.com
Role:
Athlete
I put the time off request under "family reasons" because no one's going to question that. Gotta work the system somehow ;)
Also just realized I will be working the Friday and Saturday of Worlds weekend, not happy. Not sure why I agreed to this whole working Saturdays thing.

oncecoolcoachnowmom

Bestest Newbie '14
Mar 2, 2014
Role:
Retired From Cheer
We work on incoming freshman schedules in March/April and I just proposed to my admin that I do a repeat of "take Monday (that just happens to be Worlds Monday) to work on them at home as a PD day."

NCA weekend is iffy. That Saturday is a swim party that the child refuses to miss so one of us will need to go/stay at the party. I'm trying to talk my sister into being that person since her child is also going.

Sunday there are no plans but my in laws are in town. Hope they like cheer being on the main TV all weekend and the ambience of me yelling "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" every so often.

Jul 31, 2016
Role:
Parent
Does anyone have any tips for a first time spectator going alone?
And is it worth it to go?
Can't speak to being "worth it", depends on your financial situation if you need a hotel, flight etc. But if you have never been to the arena for NCA and you love cheer, it doesn't get much better. My tip would be go early, find a great seat where people coming and going all day won't bother you and enjoy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts