All-Star NCA 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oncecoolcoachnowmom

Bestest Newbie '14
Mar 2, 2014
I can’t believe it’s time for this already, but I figured I would start the thread. If you want to talk, predictions, go for it.

I’m actually going to be able to watch this entire weekend so I’m pretty excited. It rarely happens.

Notable changes: ALL Worlds teams and I believe J6 are all in the arena and Large Coed is quite early. I don’t necessarily know how they are going to keep this running on time but we’ll see.

You can find all the performance orders for all halls here:

I don’t know if anybody is doing a spreadsheet, but I will tag the normal spreadsheet person and see if they’re doing it? @luv2cheer92

Adding in the spreadsheet!
NCA 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t believe it’s time for this already, but I figured I would start the thread. If you want to talk, predictions, go for it.

I’m actually going to be able to watch this entire weekend so I’m pretty excited. It rarely happens.

Notable changes: ALL Worlds teams and I believe J6 are all in the arena and Large Coed is quite early. I don’t necessarily know how they are going to keep this running on time but we’ll see.

You can find all the performance orders for all halls here:

I don’t know if anybody is doing a spreadsheet, but I will tag the normal spreadsheet person and see if they’re doing it? @luv2cheer92
It is done, I will post it in the morning! I was going to start the thread then, but thank you for starting it! I will probably go ahead and add it to your post as well, that way it is in the first post.

Also NCA is always super great about running on time, the teams are generally this close together and they make it work. I swear it's like the next team is coming on before the previous team is fully off the mat.

Also NCA is always super great about running on time, the teams are generally this close together and they make it work. I swear it's like the next team is coming on before the previous team is fully off the mat.

I haven’t seen it run as late as other competitions for sure. The worst is when ARENA is running EARLY and you have actual life responsibilities so it has to run exactly on time for you to see a team but it doesn’t.

Rather excited to see Y5 making a bit of a comeback. The division has more than 2 teams this year. I haven’t seen the CA Y5 yet so I’m intrigued.

And 1BF for TGLC and it is officially too early in the morning.

Also, I’m sure they thought starting large coed early would alleviate “please do not stand in the aisles and find a seat” but they thought wrong.

Large coed is my favorite division because I love all 3 teams pretty much equally and really don't care who wins. Lots of great cheerleading there this morning

This is a public service announcement: Get under your stunt. I was actually wondering if something has changed in how people are teaching stunting these days because groups are rather far apart under the stunt. Get in there.

Back