Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
I'll update this post later with all of the important links but wanted to get the thread started.

Edit:
Have fun!

Schedules for Sunday:
Arena
A-Hall
B-Hall
C-Hall
D-Hall
E-Hall

Last edited:
Is anyone else watching?

Cheersport GW was sad. That routine is killer when it hits.

I saw the VAS Ice Queens Spice Girl routine. I've legit been SO excited to see it all season and can't help but be really disappointed. I want to love it so bad, but I can't.

Is anyone else watching?

Cheersport GW was sad. That routine is killer when it hits.

I saw the VAS Ice Queens Spice Girl routine. I've legit been SO excited to see it all season and can't help but be really disappointed. I want to love it so bad, but I can't.
Yes. I was sad about GWs, too. At least it was just today though, hopefully that got any nerves out and they kill it the next 2 days!

I'll update this post later with all of the important links, but wanted to get the thread started.
@Emily
Do you know if varsity needs the money in their account for me to be able to watch, or can i transfer the money and watch while the money is still "underway" so to speak ??

Last edited:
KittyKatz are seriously the deal. So good. And their throwback Panthers dance is everything.

Friendly PSA! Please do not filter the spreadsheet. If you would like to filter/sort, please copy and paste into your own document to do so. I'm trying to add results/scores and it's making it very difficult!

Can someone explain the international division again for levels 1-4 ... Why would a team from the US be in that division v. a regular club division.

My old program sent a team to NCA again this year (more and more UK teams are making the trip!) and they came 2nd in the International S2 division. They were only 0.4 behind the winners (the amazing Stars Vipers), so happy for them but it also would have been amazing for them to come home with jackets!

ETA: It was actually 0.04...even closer!

Last edited:
If i buy the feed can I go back and watch videos on demand? I am off of work tonight but I’ll be missing some of my favorites during the day!

so many good team in junior large coed. Rays green, WC starlites, Cali junior mafia and CA jags. One of the best divisions at NCA. I wish cea crush would have a boy and compete in coed.

I’m really disappointed by the crowd in the arena. I’ve been sitting in there watching teams go and they only cheer/clap/hit hit pull for big name gyms. Like it doesn’t matter how well the team from a smaller gym does, the crowd is silent. And it doesn’t matter how poorly the team from a mega gym does, the crowd screams their head off.
It’s a really sad example of what Cheer prioritizes now.

Last edited:
Back