College Nca College Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 26, 2014
Okay so my college cheerleading team is fairly new, this is only our second year together, and I really want to be able to go to camp next year. I know its still really early to be thinking about this, but I need some help. I just searched the NCA website for a while, and while i found detailed descriptions for each type of camp, i never found any prices. I was wondering if anyone here has been to an NCA camp and is willing to share how much it costs to take a team there. Any information would be so much help! thanks guys! :)

I think it's awesome that you're looking into camp so early! My biggest piece of advice would be to contact your regional director! They'll be able to fill you in on prices and will be able to find a camp that suits your needs and your budget [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's awesome that you're looking into camp so early! My biggest piece of advice would be to contact your regional director! They'll be able to fill you in on prices and will be able to find a camp that suits your needs and your budget [emoji4]

Thank you!

As someone who works at NCA camp, do you think its possible for a small team like ours to attend ? I really want to go, and I think it would bring in more girls if they see us being serious about this, but one of the captains seems to think everything will be too expensive for us to even consider. :(

As someone who works at NCA camp, do you think its possible for a small team like ours to attend ? I really want to go, and I think it would bring in more girls if they see us being serious about this, but one of the captains seems to think everything will be too expensive for us to even consider. :(

I think it's absolutely possible for you to attend camp! I've had buddy teams with 9 athletes and buddy teams with 35 athletes. I would definitely talk to your regional director before ruling camp out, it might end up being more affordable for your team than you think! If an "away" camp is out of your budget, a home camp is always an option! While I don't have exact numbers, I believe home camps are usually cheaper.

I think it's absolutely possible for you to attend camp! I've had buddy teams with 9 athletes and buddy teams with 35 athletes. I would definitely talk to your regional director before ruling camp out, it might end up being more affordable for your team than you think! If an "away" camp is out of your budget, a home camp is always an option! While I don't have exact numbers, I believe home camps are usually cheaper.

Thank you so much for your help, I'm hoping if i can figure out all the numbers, and then go to my coach and captains they will consider it.

I was on a small college team and instead of going to camp you can have the camp come to you in order to get a bid for NCA and it is usually much cheaper! Look into that option or let me know if you want any other info!

I was on a small college team and instead of going to camp you can have the camp come to you in order to get a bid for NCA and it is usually much cheaper! Look into that option or let me know if you want any other info!
Can i PM you?

I'm actually working a home college camp right now! You can absolutely do the bid process for Nationals at a home camp!

I see your location is New Jersey, is that where your college is? If so, I can get you in contact with your state director about a camp!

ETA: here is the link for this summer's brochure. NCA & NDA Collegiate 2015 Summer Camp
Although the overnight camps have all passed, you can still schedule private home camp for the ability to get a bid to Nationals.

Last edited:
I'm actually working a home college camp right now! You can absolutely do the bid process for Nationals at a home camp!

I see your location is New Jersey, is that where your college is? If so, I can get you in contact with your state director about a camp!

ETA: here is the link for this summer's brochure. NCA & NDA Collegiate 2015 Summer Camp
Although the overnight camps have all passed, you can still schedule private home camp for the ability to get a bid to Nationals.
My school is actually located in White Plains, NY. But as of right now, I don't think we would be in search of a bid since we are so new to college cheerleading, I think our main objective is to learn some more skills and just have more experience as a team together. This year, we plan to attend a competition in CT, just to experience competeing, without the expense and pressure of trying to go to Daytona. Although I would love to compete at College Nationals, I don't think its realistic for this early in our existence haha. But thank you so much for your help!

My school is actually located in White Plains, NY. But as of right now, I don't think we would be in search of a bid since we are so new to college cheerleading, I think our main objective is to learn some more skills and just have more experience as a team together. This year, we plan to attend a competition in CT, just to experience competeing, without the expense and pressure of trying to go to Daytona. Although I would love to compete at College Nationals, I don't think its realistic for this early in our existence haha. But thank you so much for your help!
I understand completely! Your state director is Kayla Gibson ([email protected]) and she would be able to set up a stunt clinic focusing on either intermediate level stunting or college level stunting and get you semi used to the idea of what happens at an overnight camp!

Back