Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Hey everyone,

it's unbelievable, but NCA Nationals already start this evening :eek:. This thread is for any updates today & tomorrow.

Here are some (hopefully) useful resources:
A special thank you goes to @BlueCat and @luv2cheer92 for providing the links and setting up the googledoc!

Have fun and keep it classy!

@King will the tweet leaderboard be up again this weekend?

I apologize in advance for this question, I know there was confusion last year, but no matter how clear the Bid Declaration is, its still confusing to some. And I'll be too busy watching my live stream to talk about it anymore. If the First Place team in a division already has a paid, will it go to the next highest score regardless of the division, like it did last year? @ASCheerMan . I can simply cut and paste your response :)

I apologize in advance for this question, I know there was confusion last year, but no matter how clear the Bid Declaration is, its still confusing to some. And I'll be too busy watching my live stream to talk about it anymore. If the First Place team in a division already has a paid, will it go to the next highest score regardless of the division, like it did last year? @ASCheerMan . I can simply cut and paste your response :)

Group A: Worlds Division Winners
Group B: Worlds-Eligible Teams who didn't win their division

After they are divided into those groups, division no longer matters. Rank teams in each group by score. Paid bids go to Group A - if there are any left, they start going down the Group B list by score.

If someone already has a paid bid, they get skipped. Winning your division puts you ahead of every team that didn't win their division.

Group A: Worlds Division Winners
Group B: Worlds-Eligible Teams who didn't win their division

After they are divided into those groups, division no longer matters. Rank teams in each group by score. Paid bids go to Group A - if there are any left, they start going down the Group B list by score.

If someone already has a paid bid, they get skipped. Winning your division puts you ahead of every team that didn't win their division.

Thank you, this will be perfect for inquiring minds :)

@King just an fyi that #theworkisworthit has a lot more tweets than #workisworthit on twitter if you want to change it out on the leaderboard above.

I will be up at the crack of dawn to follow this thread for the restricted 5 teams. what a change for us. Its been a very long time since we competed before 9. lol thank god for the updates and live streaming!

The arena backdrop this year :cloud9:
2014-02-28 19.36.47.jpg

Overheard some pretty bad sportsmanship today while walking around the arena, hoping this team can focus on themselves, even though they seem to have a negative Nelson that feels the need to bring others down... smh GOOD LUCK to all teams this weekend and please stay focused. Lets all hit and have a close awards ceremony so the best is truly the BEST!

Back