All-Star Nca Predictions (via Inside Cheerleading)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 15

Contest 1
Predict the top 2 teams in order in each of the following Level 5 divisions:
Small Senior
Large Senior
Small Coed
International Coed 5

If you get 1st place right you get 3 points and if you get 2nd place right you get 1 point. If you have the teams out of order you get nothing. Whoever has the most points will win a year long subscription to Inside Cheerleading Magazine and a year long subscription for 3 friends.

Contest 2
Predict who will get the paid bids. If you get all 7 of them you'll get subscriptions to Inside Cheerleading for 7 people. If you get 6 right you'll get a 1 year subscription for yourself (or a friend).

Contest 3
Predict the 3 teams that will have the highest event score in order. The tie breaker will be who gets the closest to the high score without going over. I don't know how many subscriptions the winner of this will get, but it will be at least 2.

Fine Print
Only the last entry per person will count. If multiple people have the same entry the person that posted it first gets it (unless someone can come up with a better way).

(Insert more Fine Print here)

Contest 1
Small Senior - Stingrays Orange, GBE Lime
Large Senior - MD Twisters F5, World Cup SS
Small Coed - Brandon Black, Cali Smoed
International Coed 5 - Brandon Steel, CA Wildcats

Contest 2
Predict who will get the paid bids. If you get all 7 of them you'll get subscriptions to Inside Cheerleading for 7 people. If you get 6 right you'll get a 1 year subscription for yourself (or a friend).

MD Twisters F5, Brandon Steel, CA FierceKatz, Woodlands Elite Generals, MD Twisters Reign, ASR, CEA Coed Elite

Contest 3
Predict the 3 teams that will have the highest event score in order. The tie breaker will be who gets the closest to the high score without going over. I don't know how many subscriptions the winner of this will get, but it will be at least 2.

Top Gun Large Sr Coed, F5 Large Senior, Brandon Steel IOC5

Can we send private predictions to you and they still count?

For anyone that is a coach of teams in the divisions that are part of the contest you can send to Andre. (I just made that part of for Andre but I understand your reluctance to post your guesses).

For anyone that is a coach of teams in the divisions that are part of the contest you can send to Andre. (I just made that part of for Andre but I understand your reluctance to post your guesses).

That's no problem, just be sure to send another message next week to let me know how you scored.

Small Senior: Cali, Orange
Large Senior: Shooting Stars, F5
Small Coed: Brandon Black, SMoed
IOC5: GymTyme Black, TopGun

Bids:
GymTyme Pink, MD Twisters, CEA Coed Elite, Charlotte Teal, GymTyme Platinum, CA Fiercekatz, Cali Black-Ops

Highest Score:
TopGun Large Coed, Cali Lady Bullets, Shooting Stars.

Small Senior: Orange, Cali
Large Senior: Stars, F5
Small Coed: Smoke, Black
IOC5: Wildcats, SOT

Bids: F5, GT Pink, GT Platinum, Coed Elite, Generals, Charlotte Teal, OA Angels

Highest Scores:
Wildcats, Cheetahs, Stars

Small- Orange, Cali
Large- F5, Stars
Small Coed- Smoke, Smoed
IOC5- GT Black, Fire

Paid- Coed Elite, Brandon Steel, Fire, GT Platinum, Fiercekatz, Reign

Scores-Orange, SOT medium coed, Panthers

Contest 1
Small Senior
Large Senior
Small Coed
International Coed 5

If you get 1st place right you get 3 points and if you get 2nd place right you get 1 point. If you have the teams out of order you get nothing. Whoever has the most points will win a year long subscription to Inside Cheerleading Magazine and a year long subscription for 3 friends.

Contest 2

Contest 3

Fine Print
Only the last entry per person will count. If multiple people have the same entry the person that posted it first gets it (unless someone can come up with a better way).

(Insert more Fine Print here)

Would this just add to my cheersport collection?

Well nobody scored 4 points for either of the divisions that have been announced!

Highest scores is a little tricky. Are you going to include level 6, which is out of a possible 10.3, just L5 which is out of a 10, or use the "perfection score" (what NCA used to determine grand champ)

Contest 1
Small Senior - Stingrays Orange, GBE Lime
Large Senior - MD Twisters F5, World Cup SS
Small Coed - Brandon Black, Cali Smoed
International Coed 5 - Brandon Steel, CA Wildcats

Contest 2

MD Twisters F5, Brandon Steel, CA FierceKatz, Woodlands Elite Generals, MD Twisters Reign, ASR, CEA Coed Elite

Contest 3

Top Gun Large Sr Coed, F5 Large Senior, Brandon Steel IOC5

Well I completely busted on the 1st and 3rd contest! Did get 5 of 7 paid bids right, so that's not to bad even though its not good enough for a magazine :cool:

Back