All-Star Nca Toms River 3/18?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

STAR Cheer Mom

Cheer Parent
Nov 23, 2012
Not sure if there was a previous thread about this, but I didn't see one. Apologize if this is a repeat ... Who is headed to this comp next weekend? Star will be there.

Premier all stars will be there. My babies are taking the mat for their first time! So excited.
Are you guys doing the "P-R *clap* *clap* E-M *clap* *clap* I *clap* E *clap* R *clap* Allstars *clap* *clap*" chant this year?

Good luck tomorrow! I'm shocked the schedule isn't as packed as I thought it would be. I was expecting encore all over again lol. Let's see how this cheer mom does with 3 girls competing for the first time in 1 day. I foresee a nap tomorrow in the bleachers lol

Good luck tomorrow! I'm shocked the schedule isn't as packed as I thought it would be. I was expecting encore all over again lol. Let's see how this cheer mom does with 3 girls competing for the first time in 1 day. I foresee a nap tomorrow in the bleachers lol

Yes, good luck! I should only have to be there from 2 til around 5:30ish with my 2 CPs. Very rare to be at a comp for such a short period of time. I'm not complaining though!

Back