Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
And just like that it's already NCA weekend! I don't have a lot of time right now, but here are the most important links. I'll update either later today or tomorrow morning.
  • NCA Google doc - only update if you know what you are doing. If you don't know how to work the doc: write things that need to be changed in this thread and let someone knowledgeable change it for you. Anyone who needs to filter/sort: please save a copy of the original doc and do that there. The "comments" section is designed for very basic information on how the team did (think CheerUpdates-tweet-style), not lenghty opinions (those go in this thread). (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
  • The schedule
  • There is a livestream available on varsity.tv. You can get the livestream for either $29.99 for a one month subscription or a yearly subscription for $149.99. If you get the one-month option, you'll also be able to watch the livestream for UCA.
  • Twitter Updates can be found here:
  • Results - only rankings here, CheerUpdates2 seems to post scores
  • If you see a post that needs the attention of a moderator - please report the post (instead of quoting and tagging mods) if possible to make our job easier. Although I hope that we don't need any moderating this weekend ;)
Have fun and keep it classy! And to those in Dallas: good luck to you!

Last edited:
Google Doc is unlocked. I won't be able to update it much this weekend, but I'll try my best to make sure it's updated and ready to go for the next day each night. Good luck to everyone competing! I couldn't be more excited, and I'd love to meet up with anyone who is going!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Checking in.

I'll be relying on the board for updates as I am at a waterpark all day Saturday and all day Sunday for a birthday party.

Back