All-Star Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wcdad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
9-11-01 From ashes and shattered lives, America dusted off...Stood Up...Rose Up...held hands and sought Justice...It only takes one person forgetting to make all the loss in vain. For those still fighting for our freedom & those who gave their lives, I thank you for courage and strength. NEVER FORGET!!

I will never forget that day. I go to school 10 minutes or less from the Pentagon in Arlington. My father was dispatched that day and my mom witness the crashes from her classroom (her school is a minute away). Diffintley a day that changed my town and those around us.

my grandmother missed her flight from Boston that day. God was definitely watching over our family then. RIP to those who passed and prayers to those who were effected by this terrible day 11 years ago. <3

Every year when this day arrives I feel such a mixture of sadness for those we lost and pride for my country and to call myself an American. May all of the brave men and women who lost their lives that day rest in peace. I will never forget.

As a member of the Downtown Community for 4 long years, today holds a particular sentiment in my heart. I've been able to see with my own eyes, day after day, the effort and care put into rebuilding. I've watched the memorial reconstruction and the new building going up. While I haven't been to the memorial since it opened, I have nothing but love for those affected, many of them my teachers/peers who lived in NYC their whole lives. Or those who had family on the planes or in the Pentagon.

Never forgotten!

That song gets me every time, so touching and beautiful.

Even though I was only in first grade when this happened, I'll never forget it. My uncle was in NYC that day and was supposed to go to the site when it happened but had something come up and couldn't go. God was definitely with us, I'm so close to my uncle and I don't know what our family would do without him. RIP to all lives lost whether they were working there or firefighters/police/emt who lost their lives helping people. Praying for all family and friends affected by this. Never forget 9/11

9-11-01.jpg

History has shown that with the passing of time numerous atrocities are rewritten, injustices are legitimized and the wrongs that have been committed on innocent people justified by those seeking to be enlightened and empathetic to the plight of others. It is not that we do not know the truth, but we don't want to face squarely the truth and what it means for our lives. The horrors and hatred of those that deliberately chose to attack innocent men, women, boys and girls because of their hatred of our country's ideology, prosperity, freedoms and the perceived wrongs they felt were unjustly perpetuated upon their people shall never be rewritten or whitewashed by those of us who experienced it. The pain extended well beyond ground zero and is still felt across this world. This was never a deserved act. This was an act of war calculated to bring America down to it's knees, living and cowering in fear.

Yes it showed that we were vulnerable. That in spite of our military might, we could be hit and hit hard. That we would feel pain and grief on a level that most in this lifetime had never to deal with. But it also showed that we can put our differences behind us - regardless of political party affiliation, social status, race, gender or orientation. That we could come together, cry together as one, bow together as one, get ourselves together and stand up girded with indefatigable resolve as one. We don't always agree with each other but on that day, we all stood as one America. Let us never forget the lives that were lost, the sacrifices made, the heroism shown by our sons and daughters.

Let us not forget those who died while living. Let us not forget the lives lost by those coming to the aid of fellow souls in distress. Let us not forget the lives of those who mutually decided to take control of their fate and do what they could even if it meant their own death. Let us not let this event ever be swept under the carpet of political correctness. Teach your sons and daughters what this means, where you were, how you felt and how it has changed this world in which we live. Say a prayer for those who are still healing. Resolve to make this world a better place each day that you live. Starting with you.

Never forgotten!

Chokes me up every time.

While I was only in 5th grade I still remember hearing the news on the radio at school and walking into my house and seeing the images on the TV. Prayers go out to all of those who lost someone that day. RIP to all who lost their lives that day and those who've lost their lives defending our country.

I was only 1 when it happened, but living 15 miles away from the city, I know this day affected so many people that my parents knew. My dad actually had a meeting at the Twin Towers that afternoon. Obviously, it was cancelled. September 11, 2001 clearly showed that the US was vulnerable, but it showed that during hard times, we lend a helping hand and we pray for our friends in doubt, just like the all-star cheer industry.

x5ppcp.jpg

Never forgotten. Prayers going out to all who were affected or involved in this tragedy, prayers and a big thank you going out to all of the first responders and troops who have been and currently are fighting for our freedom. We love you all.

Back