All-Star New Coaches For The New Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2010
So, now that the season is coming to a close, any new and exciting coaches joining your programs for the 2011-12 season?

Top Gun Miami has a new coach for the upcoming season...Carlos Diaz.

A Miami native and former member of our NCA and World’s title holding Unlimited Coed Level 5 and International Coed Level 5, Carlos is definitely no stranger to the Jaguar family. You may even remember Carlos from his roles as a principle actor/cheerleader in both Bring It On “In It To Win It” and “Fight To The Finish.” Carlos currently coaches South Miami High School as well as Lourdes Academy and is cheering on our International Open Coed Level 6. Carlos’ dedication and commitment to our sport and to those he coaches has been nothing short of exemplary and we are truly blessed to be bringing his gifts to the Jaguar Nation.!

Maryland Marlins has a new coach too, though he has been with us (Tsu) for about a month 1/2 or so already.

WELCOME, KENNEY GILLUS!

We are excited to introduce Kenney Gillus to our staff! Kenney spent the last 4 years as Assistant All-Star Director and Coach at Arizona Power Xtreme. He helped strengthen and lead their entire cheer program to numerous state and national titles plus top finishes at NCA Nationals and Worlds during his time there. He also coached with the Maryland Twisters from 2005-2007. Kenney studied dance at Virginia Commonwealth University on a full scholarship as well as studied dance with Marilyn Byers and the Dance Dimension. He cheered for Maryland Twisters F5 and Cheer Tyme plus earned many individual cheerleading titles. Kenney is an extremely popular coach and choreographer and we are thrilled about adding his many strengths to our entire program as Assistant All-Star Director for the Maryland Marlins. Welcome back to Maryland, Kenney!

We got new coach named Christy (who is awesome by the way), I think she was at Excite! gym previously.
I am still pushing for @theoneandonly to start coaching! But evidently he has some music business to run or something...lol

Maryland Marlins has a new coach too, though he has been with us (Tsu) for about a month 1/2 or so already.

WELCOME, KENNEY GILLUS!

We are excited to introduce Kenney Gillus to our staff! Kenney spent the last 4 years as Assistant All-Star Director and Coach at Arizona Power Xtreme. He helped strengthen and lead their entire cheer program to numerous state and national titles plus top finishes at NCA Nationals and Worlds during his time there. He also coached with the Maryland Twisters from 2005-2007. Kenney studied dance at Virginia Commonwealth University on a full scholarship as well as studied dance with Marilyn Byers and the Dance Dimension. He cheered for Maryland Twisters F5 and Cheer Tyme plus earned many individual cheerleading titles. Kenney is an extremely popular coach and choreographer and we are thrilled about adding his many strengths to our entire program as Assistant All-Star Director for the Maryland Marlins. Welcome back to Maryland, Kenney!

Yeah for you guys!! I thought I saw him in the worlds video jumpin all around in true Kenny fashion!! I was like, "I think I just saw Kenny"!! Tell him Riley from AZ said Hi!!

Yes, it is true, Bucky is coaching at Fierce. We are all SO excited to have him too. He is a phenomenal coach, athlete, and one of the best, people I have ever met. We are all so excited for this season with Bucky on board. =)

Well we're a new gym, so they're all technically new - and there are some awesome coaches coming in from other programs in the area. Being new to the area, I unfortunately don't know most of them, nor do I know what gyms they're from - just going on what I've been told mostly.

But the one I'm most excited about is @Rudags - can not wait for this season to get going!!!! :)

Famous Athletics has the following coaches:
Kyle Gadke(Platinum Athletics), Jeff Exline (HPU/ICC), Matteo Alfano(UK), Brittney Mooney, Jeff Ocampo(CIA), Mat Brown(HPU), Joe Jaworski(HPU), and Danny Orgura.

Famous Athletics has the following coaches:
Kyle Gadke(Platinum Athletics), Jeff Exline (HPU/ICC), Matteo Alfano(UK), Brittney Mooney, Jeff Ocampo(CIA), Mat Brown(HPU), Joe Jaworski(HPU), and Danny Orgura.

Hahahaha - LOVE the new name! :) And I have to add that I'm also excited about Mat Brown, one of my all-time favorite people in the world - he's gotten my girls to work harder at home than any other coach I've seen. So we haven't even had tryouts yet and I'm already over the moon about the coaching staff!

Back