High School New College Cheer Recruit Site (free)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2015
Hi all,
I'm Corey, the Cheermoji.com founder and former KU cheer coach (2004-2015). Not sure where I should post this (apparently I'm not allowed to post on the "News" board), but just trying to spread the word on something I made recently.

Basically, any high school (or juco) cheerleaders who want to cheer in college can submit their recruit info to 100+ colleges (and counting) in one short form, as well as easily comparing schools (including cheer scholarships, competition status, and gameday experiences). It's all free at:
http://colleges.cheermoji.com

It cost me a some time and money to make but I figured it was worth it because it should help both cheerleaders and college coaches (I know what it's like to not have time or budget to scout kids!).

But it won't help anyone if they don't know about it, so I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word to cheerleaders and any colleges who aren't listed already (there's an "Add your squad" link on the site). And let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas on it. Thanks! :)

Hi all,
I'm Corey, the Cheermoji.com founder and former KU cheer coach (2004-2015). Not sure where I should post this (apparently I'm not allowed to post on the "News" board), but just trying to spread the word on something I made recently.

Basically, any high school (or juco) cheerleaders who want to cheer in college can submit their recruit info to 100+ colleges (and counting) in one short form, as well as easily comparing schools (including cheer scholarships, competition status, and gameday experiences). It's all free at:
http://colleges.cheermoji.com

It cost me a some time and money to make but I figured it was worth it because it should help both cheerleaders and college coaches (I know what it's like to not have time or budget to scout kids!).

But it won't help anyone if they don't know about it, so I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word to cheerleaders and any colleges who aren't listed already (there's an "Add your squad" link on the site). And let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas on it. Thanks! :)
Thanks for this :) I'll get the info to my high schoolers

Back