All-Star New England Worlds Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What venue? And who is hosting it? So, it will not be after the Minuteman competition like last year?

Just heard this is happening again this year!
April 7th in Marlborough mass I believe

I heard that too a few weeks ago. But it seems so early - and as far as I can tell there aren't any comps in Marlboro that day - is it just going to be the Worlds Showcase?

They should invite all of the college teams going to NCA. That would be pretty neat.

What venue? And who is hosting it? So, it will not be after the Minuteman competition like last year?

Nope, it's not affiliated with the minuteman comp.

Ashley said:
I heard that too a few weeks ago. But it seems so early - and as far as I can tell there aren't any comps in Marlboro that day - is it just going to be the Worlds Showcase?

They should invite all of the college teams going to NCA. That would be pretty neat.

It's just a showcase thing, not like last year. I think it's at a high school

It's just a showcase thing, not like last year. I think it's at a high school

Yeah - Marlboro HS. I had been wondering if it was a gym's local comp that day and they decided to throw in the Worlds Showcase. I didn't mean like a big nationals type comp (obviously wouldn't be at a high school lol)

Ashley said:
Yeah - Marlboro HS. I had been wondering if it was a gym's local comp that day and they decided to throw in the Worlds Showcase. I didn't mean like a big nationals type comp (obviously wouldn't be at a high school lol)

Ha yeah I'm wondering the same. I know it's at like 8 at night which I think is pretty late

Is there any other information posted about this? Any idea of which gyms will be attending?

usa wildcats will be there.

the email the team got basically said the event is at 8pm at marlborough high school.
There will be an admission fee for spectators but no entry fees. They'll be selling t-shirts and all the proceeds will go to the LYMI fund.

i heard that theres a high school comp that day so im guessing thats why its so late.

usa wildcats will be there.

the email the team got basically said the event is at 8pm at marlborough high school.
There will be an admission fee for spectators but no entry fees. They'll be selling t-shirts and all the proceeds will go to the LYMI fund.

i heard that theres a high school comp that day so im guessing thats why its so late.
Hmm high school comp? That's strange. I wouldn't think any sports would interfere considering it's spring and everything is outdoors now. Haha

Which gyms participated in this last year? Or better yet, did any NE teams decide NOT to?

And while we're at it... who will definitely be attending?! (fierceboarders, not teams :))

Aaah I might be able to go!!! This will be as close to worlds as I get this year, so I'm really hoping I can go!

Back