All-Star New Gym (name Help)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 29, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm really stuck on names at the moment and would love some assistance. I am located in Australia and trying to create a new gym name! Ive officially narrowed it down to:
Reign Allstars
Cheer Royalty (royalty for short)
Prodigy Allstars

Would be keen to hear what others think or any other name suggestions. Prodigy I'm concerned about as there already is a gym named that exactly in the US. I'm in Australia but still.

Also, in terms of colour I was thinking blue, white and black. Like a royal blue sort of colour, but not sure if red, black and white suits better. Or even purple!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited:
Maybe not royal blue. I feel like so many gyms go with royal blue. What about a Columbia blue? However, I like Cheer Royalty as for the name and if you do blue please just pick another shade but otherwise I like colors purple black and white.

I really like Cheer Royalty! And i feel the same about the royal blue as ItsHimtrae... But columbia blue, black and white is a stunning color combination! It looks really classy and elegant

I do like purple my issue is its not a guy friendly colour I don't think. I mean, spirit of Texas is great! But I just feel like it may not go over well

I do like purple my issue is its not a guy friendly colour I don't think. I mean, spirit of Texas is great! But I just feel like it may not go over well

My son's baseball team is Reign and they are purple. They all are happy with the color.

if you really have an issue with a gym because a color isn't "masculine" enough for you, then you're childish.
BUT
I do like Reign All-Stars, also purple black and white. maybe go purple black and silver? spice it up a little. another thing to think about is individual team names. I love gyms who's team names matches their overall gym name or at least have something in common with each other. (example - Cheer Athletics, California All-Stars, Maryland Twisters, ICE, Woodlands Elite)

I know I'm repeating here, but I like Reign Allstars or Reign AllStar Cheer. I would definitely use the color purple because it is the color of royalty and royalty reigns! You don't have to have uniforms that are predominantly purple, if you are also incorporating black, white and silver.
I also think you could have team names that matched your gym name....

Lady Royalty (an all girl team, duh...lol)
You could have a coed team that are the Dukes and Duchesses but call them Double Ds or Dsquared (can't make the little 2).
You could also use things related to royalty for team names...crowns, scepters, jewels.
OR - I could be really tired and regret all I have written tomorrow morning! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm repeating here, but I like Reign Allstars or Reign AllStar Cheer. I would definitely use the color purple because it is the color of royalty and royalty reigns! You don't have to have uniforms that are predominantly purple, if you are also incorporating black, white and silver.
I also think you could have team names that matched your gym name....

Lady Royalty (an all girl team, duh...lol)
You could have a coed team that are the Dukes and Duchesses but call them Double Ds or Dsquared (can't make the little 2).
You could also use things related to royalty for team names...crowns, scepters, jewels.
OR - I could be really tired and regret all I have written tomorrow morning! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing ideas! Thank you so much! Really appreciate your time

Hello everyone, I'm really stuck on names at the moment and would love some assistance. I am located in Australia and trying to create a new gym name! Ive officially narrowed it down to:
Reign Allstars
Cheer Royalty (royalty for short)
Prodigy Allstars

Would be keen to hear what others think or any other name suggestions. Prodigy I'm concerned about as there already is a gym named that exactly in the US. I'm in Australia but still.

Also, in terms of colour I was thinking blue, white and black. Like a royal blue sort of colour, but not sure if red, black and white suits better. Or even purple!

Thanks for your help in advance!

"Crash and Burn All Stars"
"Twist 'n Ankle Cheer Stars"
"Divebomb Divas"
"Hot Mess Cheer and Dance"
"WTF AS"

Edited to add potential voice overs:

"We almost hit, but never do"
"Back to entertain you....for all the wrong reasons"
"Don't worry, I'm ok"

For the record, I'm not trying to bash the OP's ability to coach. I've never met him/her. I'm just offering some alternatives to the traditional "super elite mega awesome fantastistars" all star gym/team names.

Last edited:
I like Cheer Royalty

I also think a Nice Purple, with a subtle silver and yellow would look quite regal and royal

I actually like Cheer Royalty as a gym name for all the teams name possibilities ... I think using different shades of purple to identify team levels can be interesting - similar to how martial arts have the light colors for the lower levels, and as the athletes move up in levels the darker colors. I still think Purple as the primary color, but I like Gold, White and Black. I think your level 1 teams can have colors like lilac, lavenders and as the team level move up deeper dark purples - thyrian purple, etc.

Thanks everyone! The other option is Royal Athletics. I have to think big picture as there is a gymnastics program attached.

Funny suggestions oldskool. Certainly can coach! Used to have another program that was very good. Hard to come up with a name second time round though

I don't know where you're from in Australia but there is already a club called Royal All Stars in Melbourne so I would avoid Royal or Royalty... and for those who've been suggesting Columbia blue, black and white, guess what their colours are :p

Back