New Gym/program Name Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm going to fulfill my wish to open my own cheer program. I want to have a galaxy based theme for the teams and already have ideas for team names: Milkyway, Supernova, Senior Eclipse..

But I can't come up with a nice name for the program I want to sound professional but I also don't want to sound overconfident..

The gym will be located in Germany

Thank's for help!:)

Could you go with Galaxy All Stars?

Idk I feel like everyone calls themselves Allstars especially here in Germany.. I also want to bring the cheer world to girls and boys who never heard me of it or could imagine it the way it is.. I want to attract the average school kids and so and I don't feel like they would be attracted to "Galaxy Allstars" :( also I'm pretty sure there is already a Galaxy All stars in Germany.. What do you think about anything like Cosmic Cheer or Cosmic Cheer Central? I liked the idea of Cosmic cheer academy but my friend said it sound more like a company that organizes camps and stuff..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks for all the creative ideas! I'll let you know the final desicion of my partner and me.

Hi everyone, I'm going to fulfill my wish to open my own cheer program. I want to have a galaxy based theme for the teams and already have ideas for team names: Milkyway, Supernova, Senior Eclipse..

But I can't come up with a nice name for the program I want to sound professional but I also don't want to sound overconfident..

The gym will be located in Germany

Thank's for help!:)
What about Solar Spirit?

Back