OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Exactly! I've never experienced even a warning in my entire life.

Exactly! I live like 10 minutes outside of Boston, and I've never seen ANYTHING like this. We had reallly awful thunder and lightening, but luckily everyone/thing is okay. Scary stuff!

So I was in the middle of taking my history final exam and our teacher doesn't care if we have our phones out and so I went online and checked my grades on this online gradebook thing we have...and my teacher put in a 90 for my final exam grade when I was still taking it, lol and It wasn't an accident! And he let us work in partners on it, and this test it like 1/7th of my final grade and glad I 'made' an 90 ;). He's my favorite teacher :p

Guys i need help!!! i can't decide if i want to cut my hair short again,

rthddvthdrh.jpg

this is what my hair is like now, except its an inch or two longer since that was a couple months ago.

SamisCellPhone697.jpg

this is what i'm considering cutting it too, i had it this way about 2 years ago.

i don't know what to dooo!! what are your thoughts?

this is what my hair is like now, except its an inch or two longer since that was a couple months ago.

this is what i'm considering cutting it too, i had it this way about 2 years ago.

I like it long! :)

@SRF4 , your hair looks cute either length:) i say cut it though! my hair was a little shorter than what yours is in the first pic & i cut it all off into a fierce bob last week (think maddie during her headband days haha). i had been going back and forth about whether or not to cut it for the longest time...so glad i ended up doing it!

My town actually didn't have school because half of my town got hit. Three towns around me got hit too. Last night was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. I saw a couple funnel clouds and hail the size of golf balls!

A couple of my friends haven't even been able to get a hold of their families in the Springfield area. It's a very scary situation there still.

g0ing to la this weekend for my cousins wedding! so excited to see all my family all dressed up! it's cocktail attire, and i am in love with my dress and shoes!

ahhh one week until woodward west <3

rthddvthdrh.jpg

SamisCellPhone697.jpg

I like your hair long... but short hair is easier to manage, especially on competition days. So idk, it depends which is easier for you :)

Back