All-Star New To Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 30, 2023
Hey, y'all! My family is very new to Cheer. Over the summer and into the fall my two older girls, 5 and 6, joined a Jr Cheer team to cheer for a Jr Football program. We now have them involved in a competitive program, but we're not sure if it's a good one or not. I would love some insight. We are located in North Central Indiana. We have a gym near by called Indiana Ultimate. We had an ICE gym, but unfortunately it closed down a few years ago. Ultimate is fairly costly for our family. The program we are in now is called Champion Force and is incredibly affordable, but we want the best for them. CF doesn't incorporate tumbling at the younger ages where I think Ultimate might. So we may end up with added costs to get them the tumbling experience they need too. Anyway I'm rambling now so answer anything you can, share tips and ideas if you want and maybe asked me a few questions for clarification. Thanks in advanced!

Oh yes! We are starting Indiana ultimate next season too. We were looking into champion force but it didn't offer the same opportunities that Indiana ultimate did! It was a very big price difference and takes a lot of commitment and time but if you daughter is willing to put forth her effort I think it's a amazing idea.

Oh yes! We are starting Indiana ultimate next season too. We were looking into champion force but it didn't offer the same opportunities that Indiana ultimate did! It was a very big price difference and takes a lot of commitment and time but if you daughter is willing to put forth her effort I think it's a amazing idea.
Thank you for your input! CF is seems like it is a good choice for those just looking for something to do, but our girls want to be actual All-Star cheer. I have a cousin that has her girls in Ultimate and the difference in the competition levels is astounding. You definitely get what you pay for with CF. The coaches have a lot of heart, and love their cheer teams, but it's just not the level we are looking for.

Hey, y'all! My family is very new to Cheer. Over the summer and into the fall my two older girls, 5 and 6, joined a Jr Cheer team to cheer for a Jr Football program. We now have them involved in a competitive program, but we're not sure if it's a good one or not. I would love some insight. We are located in North Central Indiana. We have a gym near by called Indiana Ultimate. We had an ICE gym, but unfortunately it closed down a few years ago. Ultimate is fairly costly for our family. The program we are in now is called Champion Force and is incredibly affordable, but we want the best for them. CF doesn't incorporate tumbling at the younger ages where I think Ultimate might. So we may end up with added costs to get them the tumbling experience they need too. Anyway I'm rambling now so answer anything you can, share tips and ideas if you want and maybe asked me a few questions for clarification. Thanks in advanced!
I don’t live in Indy but I love watching JPAC radiance. A lot of their younger teams place 1st or 2nd at every competition if your interested in a very competitive program. I do know that their Level two small junior team got a paid bid to D2 summit and they are undefeated. They also had all seven of their teams place first at regional summit which is quite an accomplishment. Seems like a good option, as well as indiana ultimate! I’ve heard good things about both!

Last edited:
Back