All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the belt buckle! It was the most recognizeable part of the gk unis and complements the shorts perfectly! And the little ones wear way less than that at practice :)

I think it depends on how deep the v-cut is on the neckline. If it's as deep as the one's LC wore at worlds then I don't want to see it on a tiny, but I don't think it will be. I mean, I've said a million times I'm not a fan of cut outs, but I don't hate the uniform. I would never expect TG to do something traditional. I like it more than the the last 2 or 3 LC has worn.

@FCACoachesMom I can't wait to see!!! When do you guys start competing?

Now I like it.
3wqs4.jpg

Sorry it took so long, I was at Open 4 practice.

After several samples and going back and forth we decided to combine two of the staffs favorite uniforms, the original black and gold GK uniform and last years Semi Limited Worlds uni to produce the following (and yes GK makes bras and leotards that go with the uniform, lol):

19452025814ebb7e2da7848.jpg

I think we are going to move down there- do u have any space on any mini2 or youth2 teams, my cp wants that uniform!! Haha I asked her if she thought it was cute she said yeah will you buy it for me? Lol

The V is no where near as deep as last years uniform.

In years past our tiny's, minis and lower level youth teams have all been in full pieces. After deciding to keep this uniform for the next few years we financially wanted a uniform that the kids could keep regardless of the team or level they make the following year as long as the kids didn't out grow it. In 4 years time its not unheard of for a tiny to have moved up to youth and a youth member to have moved on to juniors.

Our first prototype was actually a non-shoulder out variation of this uni but after seeing it on a model we couldn't find:

A) A full crop that wasn't boring pattern wise, or
B) A full crop that didn't have non complimentary lines and patterns running through it.

So we just got rid of the shoulders completely lol.

The V is no where near as deep as last years uniform.

In years past our tiny's, minis and lower level youth teams have all been in full pieces. After deciding to keep this uniform for the next few years we financially wanted a uniform that the kids could keep regardless of the team or level they make the following year as long as the kids didn't out grow it. In 4 years time its not unheard of for a tiny to have moved up to youth and a youth member to have moved on to juniors.

Our first prototype was actually a non-shoulder out variation of this uni but after seeing it on a model we couldn't find:

A) A full crop that wasn't boring pattern wise, or
B) A full crop that didn't have non complimentary lines and patterns running through it.

So we just got rid of the shoulders completely lol.
I'm giving you a challenge- For the next few years this uni is in place, I dare you to find a non-cut-out version that isn't boring/has complimentary lines. Plenty of other teams have, but I'm putting you to the test. Dazzle me :p ;)

Back