All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was really hoping someone was gonna post the pic I took of the O uni :-(
haha
447342222.jpg
What's on the symbol on their left arm?

i was there last night and all the uniforms look so good in person! I was talking to some of the Cosmic Rays parents and girls and they said they are sending them back because the Cosmic Rays was supposed to be outlined in black to stand out more.

its a teal ribbon. I don't remember what type of cancer it is for, i think brain. One of the athletes Aunt or Mother was diagnosed.

You'll also notice that starlites and lazers wore teal bows at All Star Challenge last year.
The ribbon is for Ovarian Cancer.... a long time mom of the gym was diagnosed last season.The starlites wore a special bow to Allstar Challenge as a tribute to her.
This lovely mom passed a week ago and Ody and Stars wore the ribbon last night in her honor.

Also the starlite uni is lycra velvet not velour and it glistens... the flourecent lighting in the gym last night does not do any of the unis any justice.

Starlites uni looks like they are wearing some kind of shawl. Not a fan of the front. The back looks cool though.

Ody I like except for the leash/collar (as we're calling it)

And Cosmic Rays...I liked the idea. But I think they should have picked one element. Either the swirls on the one side or the stars on the other. I also wish the words stood out more, they are so light they get lost easily.

Starlites uni looks like they are wearing some kind of shawl. Not a fan of the front. The back looks cool though.

And Cosmic Rays...I liked the idea. But I think they should have picked one element. Either the swirls on the one side or the stars on the other. I also wish the words stood out more, they are so light they get lost easily.

The cosmic ray , one is getting sent back from what all my friends on rays told me. The cosmic ray is getting outlined and the wc on the skirt is getting fixed!

1. Twinkles: They're probably the best out of the WC uniforms. But I just wish they would have changed the font. Not a big fan of little kid writing, even though it's on little kids. : /
2. Cosmic Rays: Ick. I hate sublimination, but I can still find the good in them. This one I can't. without completely picking it apart, I'll just say it's too "busy" for my eyes. Too much going on.
3. Odyssey: IMO the "leash" should have been a little thicker and connected to the back of the uni top instead of around the neck. I would have held a little more and not looked all foldy/flimsy. Then the uniform would have been perfect. I like it otherwise.

It reminds me of what they call a "Portrait Collar"
imgres
AAAAApHtIZkAAAAAAMVgdw.jpg

Every single time I look at Starlites uni I have the urge to rip the top off and turn it around the right way. Then I realize that the top looks backwards either way you wear it!

Back