All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sports bra she had on was tie dyed grey and black. Not part of the uniform. Dont be so judgemental until you see them in person. I was not a fan of pics before we got them and in person they are FAB! Its FAMEs style to be flashy out of the box and out the norm. Its what we do with our music, choreo and uniforms. You dont have to like it. But be respectful. We are a great program with some amazing coaches and kids and we think the uniform is fun. Its not for everyone but then again not everything is. Wait until worlds and then decide. They really do look fab on stage!!

I think that's why I love FAME the most. GREAT program with flashy uniforms and over the top style. This uniform is going to kill onstage. I can picture it and I dig it.

Well for the fame uniformsi can personally say from wearing them today they ate cute and very extremely comfortable!!!! My opinion I love them!!! :D Mike blaylock did an amazing job! You did it again Mike (;
i love them <3 is super seniors wearing those to or do they have there own uniforms for worlds??

...that awkward moment when you miss the velour. I just think it's too Vegas and too much black.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing &amp; Video Hosting

Just Cheer's new uniforms!

I keep changing my mind on this tho...the more i see it, the more I start to like it.

Yeah the more I look at it the more I like it. I actually REALLY like the boys version of it which is odd because I usually always like the girls over the guys. I will say though, kudos to FAME for keeping their athletes covered enough to not be falling out and having uniforms that seem to fit.

that Just Cheer uniform is straight up gorgeous. I absolutely love uniforms that are mainly white.

A message from the ever fabulous coach Mike!

Let me first say thank you everyone for all your personal opinions and observations in regards to FAME's new and upcoming uniform.

As an organization that is blessed to be successful in such an incredible sport we are always looking to expand the boundaries and push the limits to be "outside the normalcy" When the task of creating a new uniform began we took many considerations in mind in our design plan. We did not want to imitate any other ideas if at all possible, we wanted to create a uniform that would be comfortable for out athletes to wear while performing there fabulous routines, a uniform that would compliment both male and female, and of course something FIERCE!!!!

After a grueling creation process, we as an organization by our standards did exactly what we set out to do.

We have never in the past nor do we ever in the future desire to conform to the standards accepted by the masses. In all respects of the FAME organization we proudly promote creativity, and we fully are aware that sometimes that can create skepticism...but that's something we have grown accustomed to. Like any great masterpiece it takes effort and a number of attempts to achieve greatness and we realize that. Our efforts will not stop nor will they end while creating what I consider an incredible uniform. There will be minor changes made but we stand behind our vision and believe that we are creating a uniform that our entire FAME family will wear with pride.

The overwhelming positive response from the FAME family was enough to ensure us that WE had done a good job. And that feedback is what is most important to me.

In closing, it was the fashionista herself Miss Coco Chanel who said it best, "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

Lights Camera Action
Mike Blaylock
FAME Richmond Program Director

Back