All-Star Nfinity Evolutions Unboxing Review

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 21, 2017
!Disclaimer! in no way am I trying to brag or show off what I have. this is simply a review and my first impressions.

So I just got my nfinity evolutions today. Exciting right?! :p:p:p

So when I first got the package it came in a brown rectangular cardboard box with the nfinity logo printed on as long as all the shipping information. Pretty basic but some people would like to know.;)

I opened the box and there laid the red case with the black lining. it had the nfinity logo on one side and the nfinity text on the other. the case was a lot more sturdy then I thought it would be, but if you accidentally sit of crush the case it will for sure be out the door.:mad::confused:

So from videos I've watched...
I should have received
1.) MY SHOES
2.) MY CASE

3.) A NFINITY LOGO POUCH

Idk if nfinity just decided to discontinue it or what but was kind of looking forward to it:(

Beside that this is what i received.

1.) MY SHOES
2.) MY CASE
3.) WASH AND CARE TAG
4.) TRANSPARENT NFINITY STICKER

The sticker really suprised me,, idk

So now the first impressions (I know such a blabber mouth)!!

The shoes were white. they were clean undamaged. and the silk was very shiny. they are good on looks. everything looks just how it does on the website so I was impressed. I'm loving the bubble laces they keep the shoes tied. the elastic tongue is a life saver. The leather is light and the shoes don't get hot. They are very flexible and make your toes look very pointed. They do run small but just check centimeters. what I had to do was check my real shoe size in centimeter and find the size on the nfinity website that corresponds to so.

Thanks for reading my review part 2 coming soon. comment your experiences. were they good or bad. drop a shimmy or two. spread positivity and not hate!!!:D:p:D:p

Back