Nifinty Cheer Shoe Sizes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 31, 2012
Im ordering the Nfinity vengeance shoes and im usualy a size 6-6.5 in shoes. I was wondering if Nfinity ran small or big, and what size would fit me the best.

Last edited:
I'm a size 6.5/7 depending on where I get shoes, so I got a size 8 nfinity and they're waaaay too big.

CP wears a size 2 street shoe but her Nfinity Evolutions are size 4.5

We've always gone up 2 sizes with the Evolutions.

My nfinities are about true to size. Im in between a 9-9.5 and I have a pair of 9.5s Mine are the game day style though.

Thank you! I really want to get a different style for allstar. Do you recommend one over the other? For like durablity and easy to keep clean?
Depends on the type of foot you have and how much support you need. My CP has a narrow, long foot. We got the Gameday her first year for a half season team and they did ok. She likes the new Halos. I don't know how durable they are because we haven't had them very long, but they seem to give her enough arch support. Girls with a more normal to wide foot tend to like the evolutions as a durable mat shoe with some support. My CP didn't like them because the ankle collar was way too wide for her and her foot slipped in the shoe. Some kids swear by vengeances, but we find them to be not nearly as durable. They are a minimalist shoe so if you need any kind of support they aren't great for that.

CP likes the support in the Varsity last pass, but we were disappointed in the durability. She cannot get a full season out of a pair before there is a hole under the ball of her foot. Se currently has a pair of last pass that is on its last leg, and will be switching to the halos full time after that(likely in the next couple of weeks). I will try to remember to post back after a couple of months about how they are holding up.

My CP is the opposite of most of the replies - her vengeances are a size smaller than her regular shoe size. She wants the new Defiance and I have no idea what size to order!

CP has been in the defiance since late September and they seem to be holding up well. She is pretty happy with them.

Back