College Non-tumbling Or Stunting College Cheer Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 26, 2012
I know University of Nebraska is a non stunting and non tumbling team because someone got hurt like 10 years ago.

Is there any other colleges that dont stunt or tumble?

I know University of Nebraska is a non stunting and non tumbling team because someone got hurt like 10 years ago.

Is there any other colleges that dont stunt or tumble?
I think Florida is grounded, after a Orlando Magic cheerleader fell from a stunt and was injured, about two years ago.
I could also name a few small schools in California that I just happen to know they're grounded, but like @oncecoolcoachnowmom said, it's typically not your big D1A schools. Florida and Nebraska are the only big schools I know of that are grounded.

Pretty sure HPU still is. They got grounded after winning 2013 Nationals. Started a NCATA team though

I think Florida is grounded, after a Orlando Magic cheerleader fell from a stunt and was injured, about two years ago.
I could also name a few small schools in California that I just happen to know they're grounded, but like @oncecoolcoachnowmom said, it's typically not your big D1A schools. Florida and Nebraska are the only big schools I know of that are grounded.
Last I checked, UF is now being allowed to do basic stunts and tumbling (BHS, shoulder sits/stands, chair sits), but none of their amazing older stuff.

Pretty sure HPU still is. They got grounded after winning 2013 Nationals. Started a NCATA team though

I've seen a college large coed team from Hawaii doing some impressive skills. Is it University of Hawaii or something and not HPU?

Also, I believe their last season was 2012. My freshman year was 2013 and they weren't competing that season in d2 large or all girl at least, I don't know about small coed.

I've seen a college large coed team from Hawaii doing some impressive skills. Is it University of Hawaii or something and not HPU?

Also, I believe their last season was 2012. My freshman year was 2013 and they weren't competing that season in d2 large or all girl at least, I don't know about small coed.
Green and black? That's University of Hawaii. They compete Large Coed at UCA.

Back