Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Does anyone already know of non-US teams that were able to defer their bid to Worlds 22? Where are they from and what division will they compete in?

Feel also free to add any teams that qualify throughout the season as I would love to see some support for the non-US teams at Worlds.

If I remember, in Canada, we could defer our 2020 bids to 2021 (and eventually virtual worlds), but they're not recognizing them for 2022. And since we had no season in 2021, all teams need new bids this season

UK teams can carry their 2020 bids over. There also seems to be some flexibility over division changes and team rosters.

UK-US travel only reopened yesterday so there's a lot of uncertainty and flight costs are far higher than previous years, however I think most teams are planning on using their bids earned way back in 2019.

So far I know the following teams are going from the UK, although there are definitely more. I know there are quite a few NT teams, but not sure which divisions they're in.

IO5
Rising Stars – Ellipse
Zodiac – Pink
Surrey Starlets – Amethyst
ICE Athletics
Vista Twisters – T5

IO6
Crimson Heat Tigers – Fury
Unity Allstars – Ruby
PSC - Gemini

IOSC5
Unity Allstars – Royal
EMCA – C-Lebs
Oblivion Allstars

IOSC6
Coventry Dynamite – Ammunition
Rising Stars – Midnight

IOLC5
Coventry Dynamite – Ignite

IOLC7
Unity Allstars – Black

Aces Aviotar Cheer from England

Blue Fire, Fire Allstars from Switzerland

CLL Rangers, Cheer Label Langenfeld from Germany

Dolphins Allstars, Dolphins Cheerleader Krefeld from Germany

Eagles Coed, Eintracht Frankfurt from Germany

FTG Lynx, FTG Allstars from Germany

FTG Scars, FTG Allstars from Germany

Impact Crush, Impact Cheer Innovations from Germany

Lady Eagles, Eintracht Frankfurt from Germany

Paris Cheer from France

From Australia-
- SCC Lady Reign
- Outlaws Kelly Girls
- East Coast Allstars Phoenix
- Melbourne Cheer Academy Valkyries
- Melbourne Cheer Academy Phoenix

Does anyone know why Unity Blush wasn't at Worlds? I thought they were planning to attend, but apparently I was wrong about that. I was excited to see another AG7 team

Does anyone know why Unity Blush wasn't at Worlds? I thought they were planning to attend, but apparently I was wrong about that. I was excited to see another AG7 team
They don’t have a bid yet, they haven’t competed- they will be going for a bid at fc nationals in July and hopefully be at worlds 23!

They don’t have a bid yet, they haven’t competed- they will be going for a bid at fc nationals in July and hopefully be at worlds 23!

Thanks. I thought I had heard they were a half year team, making me think they would be at 2022 Worlds

Back