Not Allowed In 18+

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Do we still have that section, because I suddenly realized it doesn't show up for me and I'm very much over 18. And I'd like my name to be purple again!! (Plus I haven't seen CheerNerd in ages so I don't know how much PMing him will help!)

Do we still have that section, because I suddenly realized it doesn't show up for me and I'm very much over 18. And I'd like my name to be purple again!! (Plus I haven't seen CheerNerd in ages so I don't know how much PMing him will help!)

Your in the 18+ and purple.

I just realized the same thing this morning! I sent a PM - hope it helps!

I used to be allowed in that section and no longer allowed. I'm way over 18. I PM CheerNerd in Jan but I haven't heard anything from him.

Must be something is messed up in permissions. Ill work on it in a bit.

Iwas able to PM him yesterday and now I can get to the 18+, but I didn't get a response. I just figured that he felt a response wasn't necessary? (Which was fine with me!) Glad I am purple again! :)

ummmm, dumb question but aside from all the posters being over 18, what's the diff between the restricted and non restricted as for discussions?

it's just less restricted when it comes to topics/language. It's overrated though. Not much goes on in there. There's a couple funny threads/videos but that's basically it.

As a under 18 poster, I just would like to point out I really like knowing whether or not people are over 18 when they post certain things. If they post something rude or immature, it's nice knowing that they may be under 18 because if you post something like that over 18, UGH. Grow up hahaha

I was also looking for the 18+ and the coaches forum? did I get the boot? I am 27 and a coach

Back