All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

saw this on twitter, they're doing their dance.
236tzb.jpg
This picture WINS for me out of the whole thread.. nothing will top this... If I was the gym owner Id be wall transferring this to be the wallpaper at my gym haha ! Sooo funny !

236tzb.jpg

I seriously can not stop laughing at this. I agree with everyone else - I want it on a tshirt, I want them to wallpaper the gym with it, and I for real just can't with the guy on the right.

Honestly we can just close the thread now. This one wins. luv2cheer92 is so right - It really is the ultimate not fierce photo.

I can't even believe this picture!! It wins, hands down!! I just keep laughing!!!! I showed it to my mom and she asked if that really happened, LOL!! I of course told her that it was snapped during the dance portion of their routine and she made this awful face and said she didn't think she wanted to even see that dance! LOL!

Well as far as that pic I found the video of the routine.

I could tell that was a cheerpower background so I found them at that competition and watched a few videos.

They are actually pretty good minus a few tumbling problems.
The pic happens from like the last 17 secs in the video.

Slightly right off center! You will see it.. It really doesn't look bad the pic was just perfect timing haha!

236tzb.jpg
BEST.PICTURE.EVER!! You couldn't stage it if you tried! This NEEDS to be a tryout postcard for the gym. haha I would die! Props to that photographer for having the best/worst timing ever!

Well as far as that pic I found the video of the routine.
haha! if you stop it at 2:55 you see that picture!

BEST.PICTURE.EVER!! You couldn't stage it if you tried! This NEEDS to be a tryout postcard for the gym. haha I would die! Props to that photographer for having the best/worst timing ever!

haha! if you stop it at 2:55 you see that picture!
In their defence the dance was actually good lol but your right that photographer just got that tragic pic.

Back