Observations After The Northeast Regional Meeting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2013
Click For Full Article

Last week was the USASF Northeast Regional Meeting in Baltimore. One thing that hasn’t changed since my last trip to the Northeast is you always know where you stand with people, good or bad, because they won’t hesitate to tell you. I think this is generally a good thing, but it could be a pain […]

Interesting that DI/DII was discussed during the NE Regional meeting. Is this something you can elaborate on? Was USASF planning to make an announcement and/or decision prior to the meeting? Did input from the meeting change any plans the USASF may have had?

For these meetings, are there minutes or press releases that are published? It would be great to know details of what is discussed at these meetings.

The sessions have been held at all the regional meetings and are open to all the attendees. There should be plenty of people that can recap the conversations.

There hasn't been a decision made yet, but I'm assuming a vote will be taken at the NACCC Congress meeting in a couple weeks.

The sessions have been held at all the regional meetings and are open to all the attendees. There should be plenty of people that can recap the conversations.

There hasn't been a decision made yet, but I'm assuming a vote will be taken at the NACCC Congress meeting in a couple weeks.
Session is open to the attendees? Does that mean it is by invite only, I.e. Gym staff, of can parents attend?

As for the recap, everyone's version is slightly skewed. If by chance the usasf does release notes/recaps of the sessions and such would love to see them. I attended a meeting like this for hockey and if memory serves correct they did release some notes but obviously not in huge detail.

Poster is a verified Cheer Dad and has the hat to prove it

Back