All-Star Online Cheerleading Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I use the App almost exclusively. Even @ home...in fact I'm lying in bed right now in the midst of my usual insomnia using it :)
I Tweet infrequently so I have zero insight on that. The cheer relates Instagram's seem to be as large as ever. I like that Fierce Board is somewhat a cheerlebrity free zone. It's good for young people to have role models but I'm not a fan of fame for fame's sake and frankly the whole phenomenon has gotten out of control. I believe it's still going strong on the basis of observing cheerleaders stalking a cheerleb @ a recent clinic CP attended.
CP even commented that she felt badly for the cheerlebity because she couldn't even eat the pizza they all had for lunch because every few minutes some one would approach her and ask for a photograph....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My laptop is right next to my bed, and as an actor I spend a fair amount of time on my computer (go figure?)...I do a lot of online communication which is easier for me on a laptop, particularly for grammatical/spelling errors.

I very rarely use the app. It's only if I've been away for my computer for hours and don't feel like texting anyone. Or if it's a comp weekend and I'm away from my computer.

I only use the website when I'm at work because I only use my computer when I'm at work. I bring it home with me on weekends but it generally never comes out of my laptop bag. I use my iPad for everything, so I use the app more. I like it and I use it differently than I'd use the website. On the website I just poke around in the all-star forum, but on the app I go to the recent posts and jump around to other parts of the board more because of that.

Do people who use the app use the wiki as much?

The app has been driving me crazy lately. It won't let me see threads or conversations. I have to log out and then log back in for it to work every single time I open it.

The app has been driving me crazy lately. It won't let me see threads or conversations. I have to log out and then log back in for it to work every single time I open it.

I have this problem with the app, too. I generally get on the computer to post and use the app to pass the time at the gym.

I think Twitter will pick up when the comp season picks up.

I am another one that doesn't get the whole cheerlebrity thing. I think it's good for kids to have someone to look up to/admire but this is a team sport. Unlike other team sports where maybe a single person kinda stands out as the leading scorer or homerun hitter, etc cheer doesn't really provide opportunities to single out one person. It takes the entire team to bring a routine together. I hope the cheerlebrity fad runs it course very quickly.

Will post when there's a fix for the app.

The logging in and out is actually an ios issue. Hopefully 7.0.3 fixes it. Make sure you update to 7.0.2 if you haven't already.

Will post when there's a fix for the app.

The logging in and out is actually an ios issue. Hopefully 7.0.3 fixes it. Make sure you update to 7.0.2 if you haven't already.

I have the latest update. Can't remember if it did this on ios 7 or started with the 0.2. Ok, I'll stop cursing you know and curse Apple ;)

I have the latest update. Can't remember if it did this on ios 7 or started with the 0.2. Ok, I'll stop cursing you know and curse Apple ;)

Hah. I promise I obsessively check for fixes and new abilities to add to the board all the time. I want it to work how I personally want it to work. Being able to easily chat, listen to music, watch videos, and get alerts when someone tags or quotes me. I want it to work so well and feel so polished it is as good as Facebook and Twitter.

I miss the twitter trackers on the front page. That would explain why your Twitter interactions have slowed down. I usually only tweet so I can rush over to the site and see my tweets over here. #cheercomp

Bwahaha. I will turn those on for the first major comp.

Last that CheerSounds video has over a million views. Insane! I think you can make around $3,000 for every million views if you allow advertising.
Only if they are enrolled in YouTube's monetization & adsense programs, if not then that's a bummer.

Only if they are enrolled in YouTube's monetization & adsense programs, if not then that's a bummer.

right? I didn't make a dime off my big hit video.... and it also wasnt even on my own youtube page.

They definitely had an ad playing before the video when I saw it, so I think they must be.

Back