OT Open tumble in MA

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 18, 2010
Does anyone know a gym (cheer gym, or gymnastics) that offers an open tumble class for out of gym people in northeastern MA? My gym stopped offering open tumble. Thanks! :)

idk what u mean by northeastern but i i no all thesse gyms have open tumble-

cheerfactor-wednesday nights cosmic tumbling 5-6
Eastcelebrity elite- wednesday- 3:30- 5 and 6-7 and saturday 1-2
full house allstars- wednesdays- 4:30-5:30 and 5:30- 6:30
prmier spirit athletics-monday 8-9

also ri elite is an amzing gym and on the ri and ma line right near north attleboro

Saturday mornings:
9-10 am Level 1 & 2
10-11 am Level 1 & 2
11-12 am Level 3,4,5

idk what u mean by northeastern but i i no all thesse gyms have open tumble-

cheerfactor-wednesday nights cosmic tumbling 5-6
Eastcelebrity elite- wednesday- 3:30- 5 and 6-7 and saturday 1-2
full house allstars- wednesdays- 4:30-5:30 and 5:30- 6:30
prmier spirit athletics-monday 8-9

also ri elite is an amzing gym and on the ri and ma line right near north attleboro

Saturday mornings:
9-10 am Level 1 & 2
10-11 am Level 1 & 2
11-12 am Level 3,4,5

That was really helpful! Thank you!

Cheer Factor is more southern MA. ECE is very much in northeastern MA though!

I'm assuming you cheer at All That? You may also want to consider gyms in Southern NH.
From your gym:
Ultimate Cheer in Newton, NH is 15 minutes (Open gyms aren't listed on the website)
eXtreem Cheer in Hampstead, NH is 35 minutes (Not on the website)
ECE in Tewksbury, MA is also 35 minutes (As listed above)
ECE in Manchester, MA is 45 minutes (Not on the website)

You could also go to some sort of gymnastic place. They always offer some kind of open gym and some even have cheer open gyms.

I'm assuming you cheer at All That? You may also want to consider gyms in Southern NH.
From your gym:
Ultimate Cheer in Newton, NH is 15 minutes (Open gyms aren't listed on the website)
eXtreem Cheer in Hampstead, NH is 35 minutes (Not on the website)
ECE in Tewksbury, MA is also 35 minutes (As listed above)
ECE in Manchester, MA is 45 minutes (Not on the website)

You could also go to some sort of gymnastic place. They always offer some kind of open gym and some even have cheer open gyms.

Yeah I do. And I actually used to do open tumble at Ultimate. I forgot about that place! Hmmm I'll have to see if I can do something there.... Thank you!

Yeah I do. And I actually used to do open tumble at Ultimate. I forgot about that place! Hmmm I'll have to see if I can do something there.... Thank you!

They moved facilities actually. From what I've heard it's out of that golf place and into an industrial park of somesort

Ohhh good hahaha. I remember looking out the window and being like "why are there golf carts?" Hahaha

I know that JAG in Woburn has open for pretty cheap, you just have to sign a waiver, however I'm not sure about when.

Back