College Pay To Watch Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
The varsity website has a video clip advertising a UCA college nationals live video stream for $7.99. It would show the full routines instead of the routines with a chunk cut out that they have on their free player.

Yeah, it's only D1A. It looks like the regular videos will be available 48 hours after nationals is over. So We will still get to see the cut off videos, just not until later in the week. I wonder if they will be posting the videos for the other divisions during the weekend like they normally do.

Yeah, it's only D1A. It looks like the regular videos will be available 48 hours after nationals is over. So We will still get to see the cut off videos, just not until later in the week. I wonder if they will be posting the videos for the other divisions during the weekend like they normally do.
Really a week later? Don't they usually just upload them a couple hours later? I remember sitting at the computer all day refreshing the page until my friends all star team's video got uploaded.

Really a week later? Don't they usually just upload them a couple hours later? I remember sitting at the computer all day refreshing the page until my friends all star team's video got uploaded.
IT looks like for DIA (the division they are streaming the full routines for) you will hsve to wait 48 hours to watch them if you don't pay. Not a whole week, just later in the week.

IT looks like for DIA (the division they are streaming the full routines for) you will hsve to wait 48 hours to watch them if you don't pay. Not a whole week, just later in the week.
Oh, okay. Thanks.

So for $8 I can see full routine of only D1A, or I can wait till Tues/Weds to see the full D1A routines for free?
What about the other divisions? Am I able to see those routines full, or only with the missing chunk? If I pay do I get full routines at all divisions?

I will just wait for them to be uploaded to Varisty because they usually always uploaded the full routine of at least the winners of the divisions.
So for $8 I can see full routine of only D1A, or I can wait till Tues/Weds to see the full D1A routines for free?
What about the other divisions? Am I able to see those routines full, or only with the missing chunk? If I pay do I get full routines at all divisions?
If you pay you only get the live feed of the D1A teams. If you don't pay then routines will be put on Varsity. My guess is they will be the same videos that are usually put up. If you do pay you don't get full routines of all the divisions.
Not sure what the point is of paying for just D1A.

Is it only the live streaming of the full routines, or if you pay are the full routines archived? I'm judging on Sunday, so I can't watch live, but for $8 to be able to see the full routines Sunday night or Monday would be nice. I always hate that they cut out that middle chunk.

Is it only the live streaming of the full routines, or if you pay are the full routines archived? I'm judging on Sunday, so I can't watch live, but for $8 to be able to see the full routines Sunday night or Monday would be nice. I always hate that they cut out that middle chunk.

It doesn't say anything about VOD after the live stream. The way it reads I believe it is only for the live stream which starts at like 1:30pm

It doesn't say anything about VOD after the live stream. The way it reads I believe it is only for the live stream which starts at like 1:30pm
At the very bottom it says video on demand for division 1A will be available 48 hours after the event. So every other division should be available during the event like normal (hopefully).

Back